Campagnolo Power Torque crank puller?

bikebefok

Anyone have one round the W Cape? Need to regrease and whatnot, creaking from bb. Or recommend a bikeshop that has one. Prefer the former though, skint and disconnected from local scene as yet.

I'd say go to John O,Connor cycles as upmarket campy is up their street, or try Revolution Cycles as Stirling and the guys there are super helpful and top notch.

I'd say go to John O,Connor cycles as upmarket campy is up their street, or try Revolution Cycles as Stirling and the guys there are super helpful and top notch.

Thanks man.

Do power torque need a crank puller? Don't you just undo the bolt with an allen key and pull it apart.

• 3 weeks later...

Do power torque need a crank puller? Don't you just undo the bolt with an allen key and pull it apart.

You're thinking of the Ultra-Torque cranks, which are very similar to Shimano's Hollowtech II design. External cups and a thru-axle connecting the crank arms

The drive side will probaly only need a sharp tap on the off side shaft with a plastic mallet.

The problem is the bearing is obscured by the chainrings, I will try again monday. But yes, I too think it is time for the swinging press.