Looking for a Red Tandem Bike for Film Shoot...

Russ Kellermann

Hey Guys,

Firstly, apologies for my first post coming in the form of a request,...BUT....

Im shooting a film for Germany (KFC German Commercial, serviced by Orange Films Cape Town).

Im desperately looking for someone who owns a red Tandem Bike,mountain bike or road bike,... or someone who knows someone with such a bike.

I have trawled through every shop and lead i know in CT and have come up empty handed.

We are prepared to offer a fair deal to any willing participants, and the bike would be insured for the duration of the shoot (although we would only need it for 1Shoot day between the 7th and 14th November)

Please let me know if you have a lead for me,

Best

Russ Kellermann

And Johan hits the jackpot!!

I'd expect an absolute mint and nothing less, they will have an enormous budget and they need that bike....

Edited by Skylark

Thanks for the responses guys.

Found the bike i wanted,.... so Johan, unfortunately not going to go with the Rapport.

@ Skylark,.... I was disappointed with your remark. To sit there on your high horse and merely assume that we "have an enormous budget" is simply outrageous. Then to insist of extortion due to this,... hardly the way for countrymen to behave is it. Our industry brings in billions of coin to this country, however spread over a vast range of media through hundreds/thousands of productions , if everyone had an attitude like yours no body would shoot here anymore and those billions dry up along with all the jobs and spin-off business.

Hope you understand and appreciate my opinion on this.

Regards

Russ.

Found the bike i wanted,.... so Johan, unfortunately not going to go with the Rapport.

@ Skylark,.... I was disappointed with your remark. To sit there on your high horse and merely assume that we "have an enormous budget" is simply outrageous. Then to insist of extortion due to this,... hardly the way for countrymen to behave is it. Our industry brings in billions of coin to this country, however spread over a vast range of media through hundreds/thousands of productions , if everyone had an attitude like yours no body would shoot here anymore and those billions dry up along with all the jobs and spin-off business.

Regards

Russ.

Jumping the gun a bit there.

That was nothing more than tongue in cheek, your response was actually way out of line.

That was nothing more than tongue in cheek, your response was actually way out of line.

To be fair if you are not on the hub almost every day it is very hard to determine someone's tone from a message. The way it was written could have been taken badly.

Having been on the hub a while you get used to the tone of some conversations and get to know some people's behavior.

That being said I don't think skylark was being serious.

To be fair if you are not on the hub almost every day it is very hard to determine someone's tone from a message. The way it was written could have been taken badly.

Having been on the hub a while you get used to the tone of some conversations and get to know some people's behavior.

That being said I don't think skylark was being serious.

Yes you are correct, but all I did was read the comment Skylark made and realised it was tongue in cheek without even having to use the humor side of my brain.

Regards

Russ.

Russ has a little cry in the corner and grates his teeth.

The real story is Russ will squeeze the life blood out of you not to save his client money but to make more money for himself, obviously at the expense of his fellow countryman, what a nice guy!

And Johan hits the jackpot!!

I'd expect an absolute mint and nothing less, they will have an enormous budget and they need that bike....

Bugger! I was planning to buy a Niner RLT with a portion of the revenue stream I was dreaming about........oops, the coffee's cold.

So now it's back to training on plain water and peanut butter.

Russ, thank you for letting me know anyway.

These 1 post wonders