94.7 "Race " Machines

Agteros

Below are photos of my machine for the 2013 edition, taken a few months ago.

Every second year I do something different with the 94.7 on, or have a non-fast goal. So this year I am aiming to be last, starting in my seeded batch just before 6:45. If you see me, wave, because most will overtake me - that is if I am not stopping somewhere for breakfast / ice cream / cold drink / lunch / chats / whatever reason!

20130623_151924_Buckingham+Ave_Richtone%2528HDR%2529.jpg

Saddle courtesy of nsBB

20130623_151952_Wendy+Ave_Richtone%2528HDR%2529.jpg

I hope to post a time around 9+ hours for a single lap, which will add to my previous times of 7:17 (2011) and 6:22 (2009). Times posted in 2008, 2010 and 2012 are not very relevant ;)

I have a very specific bike in mind for 2015, and hopefully it will afford me a start time before the VA bunch then.

Feel free to post your "race" machine + target time!

Very lekka looking machine! Good luck with your goal. Where your bottles gonna go if you plan to be out that long? Or are you stopping to drink???? :thumbup:

(Hope to get my machine built up in time for 947 :whistling: )

Hoping this carries me to a 2h40ish time...

Lekka Stevie. You should get Tyrone to do you some new Cosmic decals in white or light blue. Will give your Colnago a nice resto mod look..

Lekka Stevie. You should get Tyrone to do you some new Cosmic decals in white or light blue. Will give your Colnago a nice resto mod look..

Actually been looking for someone to do stickers for wheels.

Where do I get hold of him?

My goal this year is to have a relaxed ride with my wife and son. Looking at a time of 5 hours. Will enjoy the water points and the vibe in the charity groups.