*STOLEN* Giant OCR zero

Alouette3

Hi All

Just to make people aware, I parked at the top gate at Kirstenbosch, near the Klaasens Dr turn off yesterday afternoon, and had a road bike stolen out of the boot. Part of the seat was down so they broke a window opened the door and pulled the stuff through. They didn't touch the kite surfing gear that was there, or the Ipod in the front door! just the bike!

Bike is a '05-'06? Giant OCR zero. Very neat bike, matt black with silver and red trim. Ultegra group, Truvativ crank, carbon fork and seat/ chain stay. Identical to the one in the pic below.

Even worse is its a friends bike they lent me for training!

Keep an eye out please. I'll be checking the usual Neil's wheels and Cash converters in Wynberg.

Otherwise I'm now in the market for a cheap Giant OCR or Raleigh RC3000/ 6000.post-27175-0-59880200-1382947206_thumb.jpg

Hectic ...I stick my bike in the boot as well ...but you can open it with a catch on the inside ..now to find a place to chain it to ..in the boot ....eish .

Otherwise I'm now in the market for a cheap Giant OCR or Raleigh RC3000/ 6000.

I had an RC6000 for you in my garage until this morning :wacko:

On a more serious note, I'm giving it a day or 2 before I go have a look at the various "outlets" for my bikes. I'll keep an eye out for yours.