Cape Town Giants at Durbanville HS FUNRIDE!

lucmccann

ADMIN, it's time to shut this thread down. We have a noob in our midst who clearly isn't capable of adequately containing his demeanour on a public forum.

Thats right ADMIN, shut it down, the noob isnt listening and behaving like master wants. And I am the name caller. What has my demeanour been like, u want to imho like u want. What arrogance.

Btw, I dont spend my life on the hub forums, but In this case I am making an exception

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right ADMIN, shut it down, the noob isnt listening and behaving like master wants. And I am the name caller. What has my demeanour been like, u want to imho like u want. What arrogance.

Btw, I dont spend my life on the hub forums, but In this case I am making an exception

Insane! Absolutely insane!.... i was following this thread closely, because it involves all of us.... That was until you came along spewing the biggest load of cr@p I have read/heard to date.... Insane

Dude, there is no pleasing you, they call the meeting, dont call ameeting, delay the meeting. There is a hint of prejudice inthis thread, dare I say it, racist. I'm gonna say it, you're a white guy, they are oloured, you're used to being in charge, they taking over . Give it a rest.

Yawn, get over yourself. Stop behaving like a tjop.

Read carefully, after the OP, its been nothing but assumptions

You know what they say about the word "assume"? It spells out its' meaning. Namely, that it makes an "ass" of "u" and "me". ;)

Sorry to say, but your assumption seems to me to be the biggest one of them all. :thumbdown:

Are you possib;y a CTG rider?

If so don't take things so personally. Op had a point. You have your views, lets move on.

Edited by Let's Ride

You had your rant, ctg reponds, you dowhat you set out to do anyways, which is report them to ppa. So the club gets a soiled reputation, and smeared in this monkey court, the whities all get to feel good about themselves again, and continue the I told u so attitude. No excuses for poor road ettiquete, but u set out with an agenda, so job done. Move on

Yes I had my rant. Yes I got a response from CTG, which I thanked them for. Yes, i'm doing what I was always going to do by sending MY side of the story along with THEIR side of the story to the PPA which i've said on numerous occasions now. If I wasn't such a nice guy I might have sent only my side of the story to the PPA.

Nobody in any previous posts brought any racial connotations forward before you, including the use of "monkey court" and "whities".

Further more, saying this thread was always about race is complete BS! I was born outside of South Africa in 1988, so have absolutely no recollection of ever being in a time of prejudice, and I started this thread.

I felt this thread had reached a point of being resolved when you opened a whole new (unrelated) can of worms. I feel you may have some deep-rooted unresolved issues of another kind that make you feel the need to act out in this manner, feel free to PM me if you would like any recommendations as to persons to speak to about this.

Any other specific issues with specific persons on this thread please feel free to PM them, I think we have covered all that needed to be covered on this thread.

Matt, please close this thread when you get a chance.

Are you possib;y a CTG rider?

If so don't take things so personally. Op had a point. You have your views, lets move on.

No I am not. And I didnt start the insults, that happened a long time ago

Yes I had my rant. Yes I got a response from CTG, which I thanked them for. Yes, i'm doing what I was always going to do by sending MY side of the story along with THEIR side of the story to the PPA which i've said on numerous occasions now. If I wasn't such a nice guy I might have sent only my side of the story to the PPA.

Nobody in any previous posts brought any racial connotations forward before you, including the use of "monkey court" and "whities".

Further more, saying this thread was always about race is complete BS! I was born outside of South Africa in 1988, so have absolutely no recollection of ever being in a time of prejudice, and I started this thread.

I felt this thread had reached a point of being resolved when you opened a whole new (unrelated) can of worms. I feel you may have some deep-rooted unresolved issues of another kind that make you feel the need to act out in this manner, feel free to PM me if you would like any recommendations as to persons to speak to about this.

Any other specific issues with specific persons on this thread please feel free to PM them, I think we have covered all that needed to be covered on this thread.

Matt, please close this thread when you get a chance.

At no point did I call you a racist. I said you had an agenda. The results of which brought about this thread,the inferences, the subtle aggression the abuse, the name calling et al.

Being born out of SA , good for you. That applies to you only. The rest of the responses to YOUR OP was lined with trash talk, nothing constructive at all.

You feel you are entitled to tell me I have deep rooted issues, that need resolution, an Master gonna hep me get fixed. Bugger off, you call Brogue, his mate King Crispy or what ever he threatens us with, we all have demons to deal with here. This forum can be used for more positive ends, but like everything else, it goes in the crapper.

Who is to blame. The riders, the A Holes, the morons, the noobs, the tjop

We share the road, we want it safe for everyone. Agreed. The sense of entitlement still lingers. I say it like it is. Many of the repondents here need to reflect on the words used, throughout. You can almost see the racial bias in the responses. its typical, "how dare he", "those people" , "I told you so"

have you friend you want to have help me read this, and disagree with my point of view.

and no one has called me out on it.

ADMIN, it's time to shut this thread down. We have a noob in our midst who clearly isn't capable of adequately containing his demeanour on a public forum.

ADMIN, have a look at this thread, read this readers comments, and then tell me why this "Ultimate Hubber" wasnt shut down for his demeanour. It been riddled with rhetoric, veiled threats of abuse, abuse, name calling, taunts etc. He even promised to have his more abusive friend get in on it.

At no point did I call you a racist. I said you had an agenda. The results of which brought about this thread,the inferences, the subtle aggression the abuse, the name calling et al.

Being born out of SA , good for you. That applies to you only. The rest of the responses to YOUR OP was lined with trash talk, nothing constructive at all.

You feel you are entitled to tell me I have deep rooted issues, that need resolution, an Master gonna hep me get fixed. Bugger off, you call Brogue, his mate King Crispy or what ever he threatens us with, we all have demons to deal with here. This forum can be used for more positive ends, but like everything else, it goes in the crapper.

Who is to blame. The riders, the A Holes, the morons, the noobs, the tjop

We share the road, we want it safe for everyone. Agreed. The sense of entitlement still lingers. I say it like it is. Many of the repondents here need to reflect on the words used, throughout. You can almost see the racial bias in the responses. its typical, "how dare he", "those people" , "I told you so"

have you friend you want to have help me read this, and disagree with my point of view.

and no one has called me out on it.

not sure what you are saying in the above 2 lines...

but ok, cool, you've had the last word, thanks for your input.

Enjoy your weekend

wow the race card. I wondered when that was coming up.

More than I race card I fear. This dude tried to make a point(unrelated and with idiotic assumptions) and just kept going. Speaking of going into the crapper....

I agree with OP. The reason for this thread is resolved. Time to close it. Otherwise it might get ugly.

Edited by Maniax

More than I race card I fear. This dude tried to make a point(unrelated and with idiotic assumptions) and just kept going. Speaking of going into the crapper....

I agree with OP. The reason for this thread is resolved. Time to close it. Otherwise it might get ugly.

You dont have to agree with me, You dont have to like what I say either. But the truth will set you free. And its been ugly since the 3rd post. Dont be so self righteous

Race is not a card you pull out of a deck like the Joker you are., its real, it is so deep rooted in this society, it's stink is still everywhere. People wish to brush it under the carpet, pretend it doesn't exist, you are delusional. It will take 2 generations to undo what happened to our country. We forgive, we dont forget. And we dont pussyfoot around it either. If we fail to see it for what it is, how do we get better.

When you sit at your desk, or workplace, how do you feel about the black manager, or black supervisor, or black CFO. Who has a black attorney, or a black accountant, or a black doctor or dentist. If you think BEE is bad, or the quota system in SARU is bad, or having flushing toilets are bad, you have issues. Its ok to say we arent, At least I know I have issues, i am not in denial. The tragedy comes about when its not recognized in yourself. The next time a black rider waves at you on the road, will you wave back. Or you sitting at the local coffee shop, and some black riders come in, do you welcome them to your table, do you acknowledge them even.

The cycling fraternity has so much potential, we need the support of everyone to ensure safe roads, good etiquette and so forth. It requires a change of attitude. And that does not mean we ignore it. Address it, deal with it, get beyond it but dont ignore it.

To Lucmcann, thanks, enjoy your weekend as well. Be safe.

To Brogue and Krispy creme or whatever, get stuffed