Sign the petition at www.ProtectOurCyclists.co.za

Druffster

Hi fellow cycling enthusiasts,

Please can you all sign the petition to help protect our cyclists and get the police more involved. We are calling for attacks against cyclists whether it be in Pretoria East, Johannesburg or anywhere in South Africa to be investigated and be taken seriously.

www.ProtectOurCyclists.co.za

Please don't forget to confirm your signature by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you. If you didn't receive a confirmation email please check you junkmail.

Edited by Druffster

Hi fellow cycling enthusiasts,

Please can you all sign the petition to help protect our cyclists and get the police more involved. We are calling for attacks against cyclists whether it be in Pretoria East, Johannesburg or anywhere in South Africa to be investigated and be taken seriously.

www.ProtectOurCyclists.co.za

Please don't forget to confirm your signature by clicking on the link in the email that is sent to you. If you didn't receive a confirmation email please check you junkmail.

sorry guys but it wont achieve anything . Waste of time

Thank you for your positive feedback. We can try. If you dont want to then dont

It's better than sitting on our asses and complaining and not doing anything about it.

As flat29 said, if you don't want to sign it then don't, but don't be negative when people are at least trying to make a difference.

I have to agree. When last did any of these petitions do anything more than just create temporary awareness?

Who can even remember what the last petition was? e-tolls? Stop Malema? etc etc?

Rather spend the time and money on creating lasting awareness. Stop expecting other people to protect you and do it yourself. Awareness and preparedness is the best form of protection you can ask for.

I have signed it as a sign of support, not in the hope it will suddenly get the police to wake up. It's not like one of them fat asses will put down his piece of chicken and say "eish we must go there and catch the tsotsi's"

Sorry if it sounds negative thats not the idea - just saying be realistic, go see all the rides done ect etc to highlight this issue and beyond that whats done around making people aware of crime/farm murders in SA and what have the police /govt done to date ?