Specials!!

dillon

Why is it when you are seriously in need of a few specials they never happen? I have 2 29er carbon frames waiting to be built....

I need front suspension and tyres to complete the builds...... :whistling:

Maybe contact some of those stores who run the specials directly ... they may just be able to help you out. :thumbup:

I saw huge specials on CRC… might be worth a look (if they got any of those).

on-one.co.uk is cheaper than CRC's specials :thumbup: but local is lekker aint it?

Maybe contact some of those stores who run the specials directly ... they may just be able to help you out. :thumbup:

I have, waiting patiently for them to reply with quotes,

Apart from evobikes who are on the ball

so I have contacted 12 bike shops, some via phone others I drove to. Standard response.... "let me take your details, I will get right back to you". I know the older Reba's are sold out (could have got one for R2500 2 months ago), but FFS sell me something else!

Well I am still waiting for one of them to "get right back to me", business must be good... No need for a R15k order.

I even asked the Rockshox importers to recommend some dealers for me, like that worked...... not!

Yet an email to on-one.co.uk and chain reaction get me a same day response, with a few different options.

Oh well at least I tried, now time to place an order with on-one

CWC has some rims for R8k a piece.......oh wait.......that's not special.

R8K for a rim! that is very special! must be this new nanotec ultra light self powered technology