Calling the Fly fishing manne

Pieter1

Selfde oom, ek sal versuip met waders....maar met vaal wat so vuil is moet n mens maar die nodige inspuitings vir Hep kry...

PS @djr apparently there is a trip you can book with some guys that float on arks down the orange hunting yellows as you go along...must be pretty cool.

Definitely planning to do this!!!!!!!!

http://www.tomsutcliffe.co.za/fly-fishing/friend-s-articles/item/365-drifting-the-kraai-river.html

..... I may just need a REAL Ark to keep me afloat!!!!!!!!

Edited by Big H*

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nee maar dit moet eers gedoen word. Sal moontlik CD's sny en pos.

Ek sal ook 100% belang stel in die CD !

Selfde oom, ek sal versuip met waders....maar met vaal wat so vuil is moet n mens maar die nodige inspuitings vir Hep kry...

PS @djr apparently there is a trip you can book with some guys that float on arks down the orange hunting yellows as you go along...must be pretty cool.

Jukskei is nog erger, 'n vrot baba weggooi doek baklei harder terug as enige baber!!!!!!!!!!

Jis dankie Oom dis awesome!

hoor hoor....top klas....all check daai mooi foto's van die stoneflies....jy sien hulle nie sommer nie.

Jukskei is nog erger, 'n vrot baba weggooi doek baklei harder terug as enige baber!!!!!!!!!!

Sal nie verbaas wees nie oom, hy ruik sleg daar by northern farms...daar is ook geen geelvis oor in hom nie...net n paar barbers, koi en karpe...die res is alles of dood van die stront of geeet.

Short video of a fly fishing trip I did on the vaal with some mates about a year ago.. have hardly fished again since moving to the cape but itching to throw a line again!

I am surprised that my other half has not stuck his head in here yet. His second love, after sex....oh, sorry, his first love is fishing.. then hunting, cycling,his kids, the bush, a good Windhoek light/red wine, whisky, women in sexy clothing, sex, a good war movie, history channel, nature channel, and 15 years ago-me. :D ....

Nice trout, but is that a boga grip on a trout?

Don't they usually land alligators with a boga grip?????? ...... or anything with teeth

I am surprised that my other half has not stuck his head in here yet. His second love, after sex....oh, sorry, his first love is fishing.. then hunting, cycling,his kids, the bush, a good Windhoek light/red wine, whisky, women in sexy clothing, sex, a good war movie, history channel, nature channel, and 15 years ago-me. :D ....

Sounds more like you are bragging!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: