Dirty Hippo: Vote for a favourite design

zaShadow

Please help us select the next design for our range by liking your favourite.

The design with the highest number of votes will be added to our range as available on www.dirtyhippo.com

Thanks !!

I personally don't like big decals/pictures on my clothes.

I find a smallish picture/writhing much more classy.

I personally don't like big decals/pictures on my clothes.

I find a smallish picture/writhing much more classy.

Cool, thanks. Noted.

Will look at such an option.

• 1 year later...

Terrible service from dirty hippo!!!! I placed my order for 2 shirts on 2 Jan and made my payment of R370 reference to payment is Candice Gouws.... I'm still waiting for my order to arrive or any form of contact from dirty hippo. Iv sent two mails through there contact us page, no contract numbers on the site. This is a gift for my husband and at this rate I'll be giving him nothing! Very surprised that The Hub shows companies like this to use their site! My experience has been shocking and have no way of contacting this company. Are there any other companies that sell similar apparel? Please please please help! Thanks

Terrible service from dirty hippo!!!! I placed my order for 2 shirts on 2 Jan and made my payment of R370 reference to payment is Candice Gouws.... I'm still waiting for my order to arrive or any form of contact from dirty hippo. Iv sent two mails through there contact us page, no contract numbers on the site. This is a gift for my husband and at this rate I'll be giving him nothing! Very surprised that The Hub shows companies like this to use their site! My experience has been shocking and have no way of contacting this company. Are there any other companies that sell similar apparel? Please please please help! Thanks

Hi Candice, welcome to the Hub. Please note that the Hub has nothing to do with service levels, real, perceived or any other of companies that choose to be on this platform.

My advice would be to first send a pm to try resolve the issue, and then perhaps start your own thread. But hijacking of this one, will not be accepted.

Archived