2014 Giant Trance 27.5 2

nolipoli

Flowta's done that on his top tube...

are there any pics of that, what colour did he use ??

congrats, out of interest has anyone done some XC on their trance?

i can tell just from small ride i have done that this bike will handle XC no problem .

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so hoping you were going to say it is a real horrible lemon, because my budget is not in a good state at the moment. Ah well, old faithful (26er Trance X) will just have to soldier on a little longer.

Nothing wrong with this bike, I also have one and I love riding it :-)

Anyone got an idea when the 2015's will be released? I want to buy 2 x 2014 Trances (Form my dad & I) but want to wait for the 2015's to come out for gooood discounts!

Will Giant stay with the same 650b for 2015?

Would like to see that if there were some pics Flowting around.

I think there are some in this thread.

Will post later if not

Very nice Pierre. We expect pictures when she is done.

I have a little bit of "colour Paralysis" with this bike

I think there are some in this thread.

Will post later if not

Flowta just looked thru...no pics with colour

one thing i battled with is putting this bike on my Thule ...those front tubes are LARGE :eek:

Flowta just looked thru...no pics with colour

one thing i battled with is putting this bike on my Thule ...those front tubes are LARGE :eek:

post-3441-0-07330200-1405682978_thumb.jpg

post-3441-0-38370900-1405682999_thumb.jpg

post-3441-0-73411200-1405683048_thumb.jpg

wow that looks sweet flowta...i was thinking of just adding a Lumo green GIANT decal slightly smaller than the big black one on the tube that connects Head to BB ( dont know what thats called )

Nothing wrong with this bike, I also have one and I love riding it :-)

I have kept my old 26er Trance. My eldest son rides it now. I enjoy the new 650B Trance very much, but you are quite right, the old 26er is still a tremendous ride. In fact, I recently bought another 26er Trance for my youngest son also. They are now a seriously good buy second hand for what you get. I paid R6000 for a 2009 bike that saw very little use and was still on its' original set of tyres. Value for money, fun for your buck, not much beats that.

I have kept my old 26er Trance. My eldest son rides it now. I enjoy the new 650B Trance very much, but you are quite right, the old 26er is still a tremendous ride. In fact, I recently bought another 26er Trance for my youngest son also. They are now a seriously good buy second hand for what you get. I paid R6000 for a 2009 bike that saw very little use and was still on its' original set of tyres. Value for money, fun for your buck, not much beats that.

Looking for a deal like that for my wife

Looking for a deal like that for my wife

ya im looking for one for my son..

This weekend my my first ride on my new Black baby...wow..wow..wow it's the bomb so nice to be back on something that inspires me to ride...definately the right choice :clap:

wow that looks sweet flowta...i was thinking of just adding a Lumo green GIANT decal slightly smaller than the big black one on the tube that connects Head to BB ( dont know what thats called )

It's called the downtube

Chat to tyerone on thehubsa, he should be able to help. failing that I can ask my mate who did mine

Here's mine, this time with 26+ Surly Dirt Wizards.

Outer diameter is the same as a 650B, obviously depending on the actual tyre

post-3441-0-89191300-1405976268_thumb.jpg

post-3441-0-43988800-1405976265_thumb.jpg

post-3441-0-72473400-1405976261_thumb.jpg

So just wondering if it,s just me that battles to get this bike to fit right on my Thule. Mine is a medium frame and if i mount it on Top tube right in front of seat post and then down tube other end then the front wheel sticks out by a long way. So i have taken to mounting it behind the seatpost on the Maestro pivot brackets and then on down tube other end, this makes it fit nicely behind the car but then im using both holders on one side of the rack. This essentially makes my 2 bike rack into a single ...so sorry for my buddys bike no space .. :eek:

I think i will go buy another clamp and that should work for a second bike...

any other suggestions, no money left to buy another rack so please don't suggest that :(

Archived