My 94.7 has seen its gat

eddy

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Your preparations seems to be going rather well, old chap.

I am heartbroken. I was looking forward to a good ride. Also, i understand that Alcohol is a good disinfectant and there is nothing in the literature that said it does not work if you apply it to the inside......

My wife just told my brother that she saw me hitting myself with a plank and taking an angle grinder to my @rse so that I would have an excuse when he beat me.

I am now confident that nothing serious is wrong and could have a gentle ride if I wanted to. I'll make a call in the morning, but either way, it wont be a fast ride. If my brother does not blow up in C group and ends up beating be, at least he won't have the moral victory..........

Yeah, I also decided not to have such a narrowminded approach. My hopes for a good ride disappeared in Grabouw. I will be one of the few sightseers in B group. Tough Luck Mate. At least we dont make a living out of it. My brother in law is now going to beat me - it will be a long year!

My brother in law is now going to beat me - it will be a long year!

Tell me about it !

The bitter pill i'll have swallow should be on the WADA list.....

I think it is a suppository

Or in corporate management speak, a BOHICA.

Bend Over Here It Comes Again. Normally issued at salary review time......