Linden Cycles

Woolf

Jonene and Linden Cycles assisted me when I was still a full-time student and selected to represent South Africa for a Track World Cup. I went in to ask for assistance with purchasing discounted equipment for my ailing road bike when Jonene disappeared into the back for some time and came out with a brand new Raleigh with racing wheels and proceeded to have me set up on the bike!

Even though my participation in the World Cup didn't materialise (thanks CSA) Linden's assistance motivated me hugely and helped me on to some consistent enough results on the road that I was able to move onto a road team for two seasons.

I will always appreciate what Linden Cycles has done to help me, and I am grateful to finally be in a position to start "paying it forward".

Janine and her crew are fantastic and passionate about the sport... it may not be fanciest shop around and the stock levels may sometimes be a little frustrating, but they will always get my support. Have helped me out on a number of occasions and I have seen first hand the goodness in their hearts. Great people, great shop :thumbup:

• 2 months later...

There is a common thread here, Fantastic service @ Linden Cycles!!! I called about a cable for a sports watch, they phoned the supplier and phoned me back to say they could get it AND phoned me to say that it had arrived in the shop. I came all the way from PMB for service like that!!

I worked there back in the 70s - Addi Rossouw (?) was the owner, but I think we were a few doors to the right where the pharmacy is. Good thing I left - I had to service the bikes one Saturday when the usual mechanic was ill, and I think every bike I did came back on Monday morning, bwahaha! Nice to see the old place is still going and doing good things.

without a doubt the best bike shop in jhb. they will always go the extra mile for you. it may not be the fanciest shop but they will source anything you need. best service and advise in jhb :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I second all the above positive comments. Linden Cycles are in the top tier of cycle shops for service, and will always have my support

I dig the people at that shop. They always make you feel welcome and their service is just as good!!