Linden Cycles

Woolf

We started a little charity in the 94.7 last year called "Cycling for Pathways". The principal of Pathways Roodepoort thought it would be a good idea to ride the full race this year on a borrowed bicycle. Just so she could understand what all the riders go through on her behalf.

After walking through the expo and with limited funds one of our riders pointed her in Linden Cycles direction. She bought some kit from them (cleats, shoes, pedals and some clothes) and wanted to know if they could help her install the pedals on the Large mens bicycle she would be using. The assistant took one look at her and told her he'll be back to help her and disappeared for more than half an hour.

Shockingly he then appeared from the back with a fully kitted medium Schwinn bicycle and helped her to do a full setup. The bike she could loan from the shop at no extra charge. A truly amazing gesture from a super shop!! Well done to Linden Cycles for helping her finish the race on her first attempt. I for one will go the extra mile to support you guys. :clap:

post-15538-0-94066100-1384810025_thumb.jpg

Edited by Woolf

Linden Cycles is out of my way but they get my support has they

have always been willing to help out with my issues.

Keep it guys...

My girlfriend wanted to buy a Giant bicycle, the Escape model. We VISITED two shops on the east rand (including the one in Benoni known to be the main seller of Giant) and I am still waiting for the quotes to be sent. Meanwhile I PHONED Linden cycles for a quote which was sent through 5 minutes later and we collected the bike two weeks later. Big up to Linden Cycles!

I often ride through from Pta to go support the shop as they are always the most friendly when it comes to "Silly Questions"

WELL DONE!!!!!

It's heart warming to hear positive news coming a lbs far to often we hear how ppl feel they are ripped off. Well done Linden may you be an example to others on customer service.