Kliprug Section CLOSED

BrandonF_

How I miss this section of trail it links all up so nice and is challenging, it gives so much more options when you plan a ride, Id like to know if Tygerberg MTB has given up on this or if they still licking ass because of that 1 person. Id even pay more yearly to get this route back, I enjoy climbing the mast even though they have tar'd the top piece making it easier but it also takes out the challenge. Any news on this

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How I miss this section of trail it links all up so nice and is challenging, it gives so much more options when you plan a ride, Id like to know if Tygerberg MTB has given up on this or if they still licking ass because of that 1 person. Id even pay more yearly to get this route back, I enjoy climbing the mast even though they have tar'd the top piece making it easier but it also takes out the challenge. Any news on this

+1

Yip, would love to get this section back. Some of the best and most scenic ST around. I'm sure Patrick or some of the newly appointed committee members will try their utmost to negotiate with the landowner and get it back into the Tygerberg trail portfolio.