STEVE PEAT: WON'T BACK DOWN

Tumbleweed

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peaty is the ShizNiz. One of the best films I've seen ever!!! Cool of PB to premier it!

INCREDIBLE,

I won't lie, I shed a tear in the movie when he won worlds (On a bloody plane back from JHB last night)

What a character, I have never been a great Peaty fan, until now.

Imagine the feeling it must be when someone makes such a beautiful movie about you, what people have to say about you, so awesome. What he has done for the sport is something that will also live on forever.

Just think if us South Africans supported our hero's so unconditionally....

and Rob Warner, one of the coolest dudes on the planet.

Not to mention, one of the naughtiest buggers on the planet too! Had the pleasure of meeting him a couple of times. Very approachable…unless he's piloting a golf cart… :w00t:

Watched it on the IDT last night, what an inspirational movie, and Rob Warner...

Edited by deanbean

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if you might be able to help out a newbie (previously "roofkyker") with some advice?

I want to download Won't Back Down but notice it is only available on I-tunes. Can you perhaps tell me in what format this video is and will I be able to watch it on non-Apple products?

I don't want to download and then won't be able to watch it but I really want to see this movie.

Thank you.

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering if you might be able to help out a newbie (previously "roofkyker") with some advice?

I want to download Won't Back Down but notice it is only available on I-tunes. Can you perhaps tell me in what format this video is and will I be able to watch it on non-Apple products?

I don't want to download and then won't be able to watch it but I really want to see this movie.

Thank you.

Annoys me... But you have to create an iTunes account and download iTunes to download it... I avoided that because I watched it on the online premier a few days back... the format will be mp4 which any device can watch... So you don't need an apple device to watch it... Just iTunes to download

Edited by Stretch

Annoys me... But you have to create an iTunes account and download iTunes to download it... I avoided that because I watched it on the online premier a few days back... the format will be mp4 which any device can watch... So you don't need an apple device to watch it... Just iTunes to download

Thanks, much appreciated.

Internet was poked as well but I'm happy to buy it so I have it in the libary.

Had 'one of those' nights in France a good few years ago when tagging along doing some filming work for a mate doing a few DH docco's. Did some filming, did some riding, hit the bars, chatted to some fellas. Ended up in the back of a combi going to someones rented house in the forests. Pitched up and found a few guys going full tilt around the house, through the house and off the house on monkey bikes with those double beer can workmen's helmets on. Everyone got helmets and beer and had to race the main guys of the crib. Mr S.Peat and Mr S.Palmer.

No one came close to the skills on the bikes or the cans. Was surreal.

That has got to be one of the coolest experiences ever. With Peaty and Palmer there it must have been wild.

Will be watching it tonight with my son. Should be cool sharing that with him :-)

Nice one Tumbles, unfortunately at this stage Barney and Pingu are the shows of choice in my house

Edited by Flowta