Knee Pain

Looking for some help.

I recently had a bike setup done. had bad lower back pain, this was sorted by the bike setup.

but recently I started getting these pains in both my knees. the pain is just behind the patella and when I start climbing. I have read that this could be from over training to fast and to hard. Does anyone know of a pain relief or what to do. I am doing a 2 day stage race on Friday and would some comfort ??

thanks

Lower your saddle that symptom is a direct link to it. Raising it will only make the matter worse.

Whatever you do,don't go for an arthroscopy....I let. Doc have a look around in my sore knee. He didn't find nothing but made the pain ten times worse. Don't do it

Guest Latent Blue
Whatever you do,don't go for an arthroscopy....I let. Doc have a look around in my sore knee. He didn't find nothing but made the pain ten times worse. Don't do it

That is dangerous words

There is a time and a place for everything...

You just need to find an orthopod that doesnt have his head up his arse (they aren't all the smartest bunch!)

He should have looked before with an MRI machine first - should be able to find just about anything using that - especially using radioactive mediums in the joint space... unbelievable technology these days...

:eek: :eek: :eek:

i was supposed to go thursday for one, i cancelled it due to better advice of our resident DR ,,,,,,,and the people say no good comes from advice on the hub threads