Intense Tracer Build Up

Guest Omega Man

Jees. Sorry dude I've been hectic at work. Please it's sold I'm taking it.

No worries, I understand completely.

You just need to get them before I take leave next Friday. Can also leave them at Recycles for you

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Omega Man

Post lady Patricia?

I think she needs a GPS cos she phoned me this morning to say she'd be here between 8 and 10 and she hasn't arrived.

Guest Omega Man

Postie just dropped off my bits and the bike is in the shop right now having the shocks swapped between the Reign and the Tracer.

So if all goes well tonight my final build up should be done. Braaap. The only missing piece of the puzzle is the 38 tooth chairing which is in Bellville and getting out there today is just not going to happen.

Guest Omega Man

Damn dude. I'd go for you if I wasn't in Gordon's bay today...

Nah It's cool. thanks tho. I'm hopefully gonna do the final build up tonight and I'll probly go get the ring tomorrow and do the swap out tomorrow night. that will be a 5 minute job.

No worries bro. If I was going back to the office I Def would have. It's on the way after all...

Anyway. Going through to tokai tomorrow thanks to (more) cancelled meetings. Fark this holiday thing.

Postie just dropped off my bits and the bike is in the shop right now having the shocks swapped between the Reign and the Tracer.

So if all goes well tonight my final build up should be done. Braaap. The only missing piece of the puzzle is the 38 tooth chairing which is in Bellville and getting out there today is just not going to happen.

Super keen to see zee components!

Guest Omega Man

Super keen to see zee components!

The Raceface Crankset is sek shoo earl.

The Raceface Crankset is sek shoo earl.

Nice :clap: I ended up going for the Zee crank because it was going to cost me more to repair my old Raceface crank than just buying a new Zee crank. Also ended up buying a Saint shifter instead of Zee because they was no stock (perfect excuse :whistling: ). Should be delivered on Tuesday :clap:

Guest Omega Man

Nice :clap: I ended up going for the Zee crank because it was going to cost me more to repair my old Raceface crank than just buying a new Zee crank. Also ended up buying a Saint shifter instead of Zee because they was no stock (perfect excuse :whistling: ). Should be delivered on Tuesday :clap:

NICE. I like the look of the Zee cranks. And good call on the Saint shifter. The Zee one is somewhat budget if I'm honest.

NICE. I like the look of the Zee cranks. And good call on the Saint shifter. The Zee one is somewhat budget if I'm honest.

I probably still would have bought a Zee shifter if they had stock... I had Deore cranks on my stumpy before it got an upgrade from the Moto when it passed on... Really like the hollow tech2 setup, super easy to do maintenance!

Guest Omega Man

And the final product.

New crankset with 30 tooth narrow wide guy. Zee Shifter and derailleur. the correct rear wheel and tire on. No front derailleur. Oh and I turnde the handle bar mount on the dropper upside down.

post-18968-0-53763900-1386875861_thumb.jpg

post-18968-0-75362700-1386875872_thumb.jpg

Edited by Omega Man

Guest Omega Man

Just looks RIGHT with that DHX on there...

Oh Ja. DHX Air 5 shock.