Just a Second - Campaign

Wyatt Earp

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What Wayne said. Never a good phone call to receive. Strongs to you and the family bud.

wyatt...healing vibes. Praying all goes well in theatre for Mark.

Lets all take a second to spare a thought for Dangle's brother in law who was involved in a Motor Cycle accident.

Thank you all for the well wishes, he is critical but stable.

You know, this country won't change at all, went riding at 5:30 this morning 3 times a car so close the mirror almost knocks me, 2 cars blow hooters at me on a single road beacause I'm going around potholes where they also would go around. Its only me and 1 car in 5km of road, and they can't pass by... MTB is the way to go, but you still have to use the road at some stage to get to your dirt roads... 1 Sex or 1.5m aint gonna work here, they don't give a ****!!

Watched this add this morning, and i think SA needs more of this type of advertising.

I think it fits in quite nicely with what you trying to do with this campaign.

Everybody needs to take that (split)second to consider the consequences to their actions.

http://youtu.be/QEusOilrXs8

• 2 months later...

yes, I know we are all kidding around (aka being normal hubbers), but the robot thread and lane changing thread, reminded me of Wyatt's campaign.

Take a second, it could save your, and someone else's life.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Frail4Life

Hello Dangle

Any update on Mark's recovery?