[Event] Hex Valley Autumn Splendour MTB

Hexpas

The route condition will be fine. A little bit of rock on two of the downhills. The organsier did a lot of work on the route the past few days.

There will be beer at the finish and stuff to eat.

Enjoy.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm keen on taking on the 55, but the little voice on my shoulder is trying to stop me. I have to tackle the longer ones at some stage..., not sure if this is the right one for that.

The 55km is a +-3 hour race with 4-5 hours training per week.

The route condition will be fine. A little bit of rock on two of the downhills. The organsier did a lot of work on the route the past few days.

There will be beer at the finish and stuff to eat.

Enjoy.

Wanneer het hulle begin werk en waar???

is there single track

little singletrack downhill and a long section next to a railway and a steep drop to the left(breathtaking) but not to much. mostly jeep track so the legs will to the talking on the first 30km and the skills will be put to the test on the last 25

Just a heads up. route is in worst condition its ever been in the 13 years iv called it my home race

Awesome! Cant wait :-)

I'm keen on taking on the 55, but the little voice on my shoulder is trying to stop me. I have to tackle the longer ones at some stage..., not sure if this is the right one for that.

If you dont go you'll never know

The 55km is a +-3 hour race with 4-5 hours training per week.

To late to discuss training hours per week needed hehe #balls to the wall now#sufferfest for all#LETS GO!!!

May have a spot for a bike and bum - will be leaving from Boston so could pick up at N1 Engen or somewhere along? R120 should help cover petrol and tolls -PM me if interested...

I only see rain late on Saturday night so should be dry, does anyone know how the seeding works as im not PPA, will I need to start at the back? :ph34r:

This is inspiring,I am also concidering the 55km now.

Just do it, otherwise it will never happen