[Event] Hex Valley Autumn Splendour MTB

Hexpas

Keen to do this race as there are no logistics about getting back to your car at the end. Anyone in Cape Town area want to share petrol costs?

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The section along the train track with the shear drop right next to you is also quite exciting!

I've got a photo somewhere from a few years back when there was snow on the mountains in the distance. It was so beautiful.

Keen to do this race as there are no logistics about getting back to your car at the end. Anyone in Cape Town area want to share petrol costs?
last year I did this & dropped 100miler, this year it will be the other way around, would've been keen to do this again. Sorry, hope you get someone to drive with you. Ladies & Gents I can vouch for CleatsnCleavage we shared petrol costs to Breederiver & I came out alive, lol, she is a lovely bubbly person, so don't miss this opportunity.

• 2 weeks later...

I got it at just over 1000m of climbing over the 55km. Most of this in the first 32km.

I like these types of profiles, most of the hard work in the first half of the race and then a long (mostly) downhill to the finish

PM sent

Thanks guys and girls, this shouldn't be to bad considering the weekend did 750m in 13km (13km was up and down)