New bike design idea's

Velloen bike

I have Idea for a new dual suspension 29er/659B design which I putted up on to paper and computer.

I need to know from the general public what will be cool to add to these bikes, to make them different or any thing that this frame design will needed to be the best at what it does xc.

I will post pics once I can finish the design's

I looked at things like integrated stem

Bb30

142mmx12

Internal cabling, all types of shifting

Full carbon.

Post mounted brakes

Tappered head tube

27,2mm seatpost

90mm suspension

Pls tell me on anything cool

Dual suspension won't need a 27.2 seatpost. Go with 30.9mor 31.6 to keep it dropper friendly and versatile.

Affordable, Is it suggestable to make a lower value carbon/alloy bike?

Absolutely, more people with little money than lotsa people with lotsa money...you can design me an alloy for now, when I smoke the Powerball, I'm in on your top range model :thumbup:

Ok that's something I didn't think of .

:thumbup:

Id also add:

69 degree head angle

Longer top tube than average (25mm) to make it easier for everyone to ride shorter stem

Storage solution (ala Spez) for guys wanting to go dropper who do not want to ride with a camelbak

Stealth dropper routing

Rather than integrated stem I'd go with an integrated seat post binder

Killer graphics

Short head tube to keep the front end low

Id also add:

69 degree head angle

Longer top tube than average (25mm) to make it easier for everyone to ride shorter stem

Storage solution (ala Spez) for guys wanting to go dropper who do not want to ride with a camelbak

Stealth dropper routing

Killer graphics

+ 100 bazillion

Yusie ok that is good to think of the head tube in tight angles, seatpost will be a first in the world with a new design of mine.... I was think of saddle clamp and the bb in line . So that there won't be a need for a sweep on the seatpost saddle clamp. Reducing weight and I am looking at making 100% carbon head tube. And bb, direct or standard mount front derailleur ?

Id also add:

69 degree head angle

Stealth dropper routing

Killer graphics

Yep, I'd go for the "budget" alloy version until I have spare cash after my road bike purchase. I'll design the graphics for you if I can get a discount?.. My dream graphics would be something that looks stealth and clean on first look, but highly detailed on closer inspection.

Seems like would need to get a artist to design graphics and multiple colors choose.

I would like to get so one with CNc machine for the new pivots .