Polar V800

SwissVan

I love my V800. I bought mine 2nd hand about 2 years ago and I immediately placed it on my itemized insurance. Mine did exactly the same as yours. Initially it started forgetting the settings and then the screen started showing water damage (the black screen covers started peeling). One day the display started pixelating and it just died ????. The insurance paid out and I had to get another one. 

My new one is around 2 weeks old now and I am yet to charge it again (I have only cycled indoors thus far). The new one is also on the insurance so if and when this one starts giving me issues I will claim again ????. I personally don't like a round face on a watch so I don't know what other watch I would get after this one. But to answer your question: yes, I would buy it again if I had to get one 2nd hand. It is great value for money considering everything it can do

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic