The time has come. . I am getting the Zula 650B

Gen

I have a 26" zula. Switching from 100mm to 120mm travel made an awesome diff.

The 650B zula does look very good.

I have a 26" zula. Switching from 100mm to 120mm travel made an awesome diff.

The 650B zula does look very good.

It doesn't just look it.. it is it ;)

Does anyone know the differnce in farme weight bewteen the Zula 650B and PYGA120 650B?

Does anyone know the differnce in farme weight bewteen the Zula 650B and PYGA120 650B?

I have the same question. I see there is a difference in the head angle and suspension travel. But can't say I understand the differences.

Anyway, they look super cool, going to have to add them to the want list.

Damn, and there I was hoping I could just change the wheels and call her an inbetweener...
i did just that. Limited to 2.2 tires on the rear....no issue in the dry trails in SA but makes it interesting in the schlomp up here in Ireland. Loving the conversion though.

Stans ztr arch rims on Hope pro 2 hubs. X-fusion Velvet 120mm fork (dropping to 100) for the marathons though. Half the price of the Reba's...which I love the 26" version off, but budgets dictates otherwise....and to be honest I have had no issue besides a little settling and sag adjustment in the beginning.

post-32576-1394221880,2043.jpg