Carbon bottle cage

Chrispy

Well to be honest this is the first time I've replaced my bottle cages since 2000, had the old Alumium Elite cages, the normal ones not the swoopy shaped ones where you needed special bottles. As to the reason? Well the red paint had virtualy all come off. Looks, that's the only reaosn I did it and I must say it was a difficult deciscion.

Now the critical Q. If they are so tough and good' date=' what will be the reason to replace them if something "better" comes along?
[/quote']

Another brand Cois2006-09-04 06:40:57

Mmm methinks i must get a set of Speacilaized cages for my bike. Then i just need an excuse to buy the helmet.

Nope, thought of Carbon cages a while ago, naaa, R600 ??? Thats an entry fee to the Dual Ultra Trismiley4.gif Personally, if it makes you happy, cool, but the weight saving there is so little, and I'm not gonna fall for it because it looks good. Maybe if you big bucks boys can sponsor me with a set, I'll use it with pleasure on my bike... the     Cervelo that issmiley17.gif

Mampara... do you get presstick/bostick/sello-tape/chappies with every purchase? Looks like your bottles will fall out once you hit the first smallest bump on the road.

Mampara... do you get presstick/bostick/sello-tape/chappies with every purchase? Looks like your bottles will fall out once you hit the first smallest bump on the road.

Those things are only for show. You use a Camelback with these. smiley36.gif