Win a GoPro Hero 3+ in our GoPro Photo of the Day feature

Claudio

Horse drawn?

As long as there's a human-powered wheeled steed in frame we'll consider it :)

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So there will be one photo chosen each day from the submissions over the last 24 hours?

Or a photo chosen each day from all submissions?

Just thinking there could be 10 photos submitted on one day and then *** photos the next day? If only submissions over the last 24 hours count this could affect things.

'Each Photo of the Day will be selected from any of the submissions from that month.'

So the POD will be chosen from photos submitted during that month and not only from the day.

Also, I forgot to mention that you can submit as many photos as you want, it's not just limited to one per member. The only limitation is that a member can only have one Photo of the Day per month.

So what day do we see the first photo? (At least one was submitted yesterday)

As per the article linked in the OP:

The first 'Photo of the Day' will feature on 1 February 2014.

To start things off all submissions from these last few days in Jan plus all those in Feb will be eligible for 'Photo of the day'.

As per the article linked in the OP:

To start things off all submissions from these last few days in Jan plus all those in Feb will be eligible for 'Photo of the day'.

thanks, blushing - really need to read until the last 3 words for that :)

This is frustrating. I submitted 4 photos. I haven't had any communication. There is no way of seeing others submissions. I think someons should start a new competition with revised rules.

To me the idea is more to see everyone's pict, especially of local events.

What a disappointment to click on a photo of the day thread, and there isn't even a single photo anywhere. Unsubscribe. I'll go back to "where has your bike taken you", "pics that make you want to ride", and "ladies and bikes" threads. At least they have pics.

This is frustrating. I submitted 4 photos. I haven't had any communication. There is no way of seeing others submissions. I think someons should start a new competition with revised rules.

To me the idea is more to see everyone's pict, especially of local events.

Currently only the selected Photos of the day are shown.

We are considering how all submissions could be visible either during the month of submission or revealed at the end of the month. Perhaps there is room to expand selection to any photo submitted to the Gallery in various categories, e.g. local events. etc.

We're open to feedback and suggestions. It will be a long running feature and we'd like to ensure it best serves the community.

What a disappointment to click on a photo of the day thread, and there isn't even a single photo anywhere. Unsubscribe. I'll go back to "where has your bike taken you", "pics that make you want to ride", and "ladies and bikes" threads. At least they have pics.

The Photo's of the day are primarily featured in the 'Photo of the day' section (via the main menu tab). We will begin posting them in this thread as well so people can follow that way.

And so they cheaply become the new owners of YOUR media...

The reason for this is so that submitted photos can be syndicated via Twitter and Facebook used in the adverts promoting the competition. E.g. in adverts like the below we'll use a 'Photo of the day' entry in place of the current image.

We can amend the terms to be explicit in this regard and limit the usage rights.

300_600_2.jpg