The Classics

T-Bob

According to agent, Henao seeking expert advice to explain values and "protect his own image and that of team".

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Omega Pharma-QuickStep team announced today that Tom Boonen will not compete in Milan-San Remo on Sunday after his partner, Lore, suffered the miscarriage of their first child.

Cyclingnews

The Omega Pharma-QuickStep team announced today that Tom Boonen will not compete in Milan-San Remo on Sunday after his partner, Lore, suffered the miscarriage of their first child.

Cyclingnews

Poor Tommeke

Poor Tommeke

:wacko:

Yeah

Let's see how he recovers. 'Roubaix and 'Flanders are around the corner

Edited by ' Dale

Milan San Remo: a late course change happening due to more landslides on the course. Rain will be coming down Saturday again and through Sunday.

Pity it won't be on Supersport.

Any suggestions for live streaming online video?

Milan San Remo: a late course change happening due to more landslides on the course. Rain will be coming down Saturday again and through Sunday.

Pity it won't be on Supersport.

Any suggestions for live streaming online video?

Check out http://www.steephill.tv/ there should be link to a couple of streams

Forecast for Sunday's Milan-Sanremo predicts light rain showers with top temperature of 14°C. Light breeze, Poggio tailwind

Milan-San Remo - March 23

Milan-San Remo is one of most delicately balanced races on the calendar, and there is arguably no other Classic that has such a long list of potential victors. Ostensibly, the largely flat route and fast finale heavily favours the sprinters, but after seven hours of racing, the famous capi on the approach to San Remo swell from mere ripples to severe obstacles that can be the graveyard of so many sprinters’ ambitions and the Classics stars will have their say, too, during the 298km race.

Past winners include Gerald Ciolek, Simon Gerrans, Mark Cavendish, and Fabian Cancellara, with all four set to line up for the 2014 edition.

What happened last year?

Gerald Ciolek (MTN-Qhubeka) won a shortened version of Milan-San Remo, as snow forced organisers to cut the first two climbs. The German sprinter took the close win ahead of Peter Sagan (Cannondale) and Fabian Cancellara (RadioShack-Leopard) in a thrilling sprint finish.

According to AccuWeather the wind during the race on Sunday will be crosswinds almost the whole way:

Milan: 13 km/h ENE

Genoa: 24 km/h SSE

San Remo: 13 km/h S

Easier to see when I add the arrows to the map:

post-22004-0-78667000-1395324717_thumb.jpg