Stolen Specialized Camber Comp

gwhite

Hi,

My bike was just stolen off my premises behind two closed gates in Bergvliet area.

Please be on the look out for a gold, white and black Specialized Camber Comp which also has the connections for a computer.

Will try upload a picture later with a picture of the exact bike.

Thanks

Edited by gwhite

Thank you but sadly not it was not insured. Going to look into claiming back from house insurance but not too hopeful on that!

Thank you but sadly not it was not insured. Going to look into claiming back from house insurance but not too hopeful on that!

G, let me know i will assist getting you something to ride again.

G, let me know i will assist getting you something to ride again.

Thanks buddy, will let you know as soon as I have a budget and if the bike does not turn up anywhere! Thanks, much appreciated that support!

Sorry to hear bro,.. know the feeling .My 2 ladies still missing atm.... off to some harem in maputo :thumbdown:

Gl with recovery ,nice rig :thumbup:

Sorry to hear bro,.. know the feeling .My 2 ladies still missing atm.... off to some harem in maputo :thumbdown:

Gl with recovery ,nice rig :thumbup:

Thanks bro, it was the worst feeling ever! Felt frustrated and extremely angry. Could not understand why my water bottle was lying on the other side of our gate. But few seconds later I figured out what could have happened... looked behind our second gate and the bike was not there! :unsure: sucks!

I emailed the head office of Cash Crusaders this morning and attached a picture of the bike asking if they can circulate the picture to the branches in the Western Cape, Southern Suburbs. Lets hope the bike shows up at one of the branches. Anyone know the address/contact details for Niels Wheels?

Thanks

If it was in your house at the time it was taken I think you can claim under your home contents insurance. If it was in the garden though, you dont have a chance

If it was in your house at the time it was taken I think you can claim under your home contents insurance. If it was in the garden though, you dont have a chance

Thanks, will look into that with the insurance. So frustrating! :cursing: