Campagnolo spoken here.

Cippo

Help needed!

I'm looking for some oldish Campagnolo bits and pieces for a really special build. Record 1990s, 8 or 9 speed group-set, components and wheels to go with it, all meant for a 1992 Colnago Master Bititanio frame that I'm sure Heart Coppy is still going to regret selling. All I have lying around is a Centaur group-set which I can't use for fear of upsetting the balance of the universe.

Please pm me if you hear of something or have something to sell.

Ask Morpheus, he seems to have received a few nice parts.

No, seriously keep a look out. Parts are out there but they seldom. come around

Good buy and hope you get lucky.

• Replies 662
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Help needed!

I'm looking for some oldish Campagnolo bits and pieces for a really special build. Record 1990s, 8 or 9 speed group-set, components and wheels to go with it, all meant for a 1992 Colnago Master Bititanio frame that I'm sure Heart Coppy is still going to regret selling. All I have lying around is a Centaur group-set which I can't use for fear of upsetting the balance of the universe.

All I can say is GOOD LUCK.

Not very easy to come by. I know of someone who got one today, but he'll probably want 8 to 10k for it, with delta brakes (generation 2, I think). If you interested I can ask.

Send me a pm

Hey guys!

I am looking for a Shamal Titanium front wheel, any condition. Will also look at reasonably priced full wheelset.

Please go look in the dark places, thank you.

Help needed!

I have some very nice components. Send me a pm or mail and we can take it from there.

PS I cant seem to pm you.

I have some very nice components. Send me a pm or mail and we can take it from there.

PS I cant seem to pm you.

Hi Modern VIntage

I'm a bit concerned about WHO YOU ARE!!!!

I know I've corresponded with you before and you seem to be a dealer that finds stuff and sells it. Which is cool, no problem there.

But, what concerns me is that Morpheus made a comment on one of your adds about the stuff you sell being bought from Gumtree, but you saying it's from 'MY PRIVATE COLLECTION'.

Morpheus's comment was removed.

That I don't like.

Come clean, make some money, or stay away.

Sh........ I missed the 444 posts.

My lucky numbers, can't believe I was so UNanal that I missed it.

I would think that it doesn't really matter where a person buys items to add to their private collection. Once it's acquired its part of his collection and if he chosses to resell it, all be it for a profit, then good luck to him.

don't see what the problem is

Hi Modern VIntage

I'm a bit concerned about WHO YOU ARE!!!!

I know I've corresponded with you before and you seem to be a dealer that finds stuff and sells it. Which is cool, no problem there.

But, what concerns me is that Morpheus made a comment on one of your adds about the stuff you sell being bought from Gumtree, but you saying it's from 'MY PRIVATE COLLECTION'.

Morpheus's comment was removed.

That I don't like.

Come clean, make some money, or stay away.

Hello,

First of all I don't have the time nor energy to waste on negativity in any form, the comment was removed in place of a childish fight over who got what where. This is not the first time I've received comments with negative connotations from him and i sincerely wish he would get he's facts in order and stay out of my business as i am certainly not concerned about he's or anyone else's for that matter.

Those that have done business with me and have met me know what I am about, as for anyone else perhaps send me a message or come and meat BEFORE drawing conclusions and making comments with little or no substance.

As for my 'dealing' as you so eloquently put it , I honestly don't see how it is of anyone's concern......unless of course that someone feels threatened/jealous or whatever other childish emotion.

On another note, please tell me who assigned you the position of being the authoritative voice on the hub? I am of the opinion that this as a public ,open and free website. I don't recall an interview or application for position.

If I am coming off a bit brash here , please forgive me as I find this extremely petty and annoying.

If you'd like to know WHO I AM I will gladly send you my number and then you can have a nice conversation with me and ask me anything you'd like.

PS. I really hope that when I advertise a set of C-Record Cobalto brakes within the next two weeks I wont be told its from gumtree or whatever.........

I trust my response is to your satisfaction and we can all go on with real life in the real world.

Kindest Regards,

Modern Vintage.

I would think that it doesn't really matter where a person buys items to add to their private collection. Once it's acquired its part of his collection and if he chosses to resell it, all be it for a profit, then good luck to him.

don't see what the problem is

Thank you , my sentiments exactly. Wish the next man well in he's endeavors and Karma will reward you.

Help needed!

These things pop up on the London Fixed gear and singlespeed forum from time to time. Www.lfgss.com.

I live in London so I'd be willing to help you out if you find something.

heyyou and Modern Vintage,

Please take this discussion elsewhere.

This thread is not intended for such debate.

50th anniversary gruppo

post-12015-0-42639200-1397418037_thumb.jpg

Edited by ' Dale