Karoo 2 Coast 2014

JJBoth

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If your bottle cage can hold a bottle when you throw your bike down a mine shaft you will be okay without a cammelbak. I have never seen so many bottles on the ground after that first rocky decent and they were all still full.

Ek kan nie meer die K2C doen nie, so ek het n kaartjie vir iemand om oor te vat en ek is seker my vriend gaan ook nie ry nie. Stuur vir my n PM as iemand belang stel

Ek kan nie meer die K2C doen nie, so ek het n kaartjie vir iemand om oor te vat en ek is seker my vriend gaan ook nie ry nie. Stuur vir my n PM as iemand belang stel

Inskrywings is voorlopig gevat. Dit was vinnig gewees.

Section 3

11 Climbing: 2.6km 172m climbing

12 Downhill: 2.4km 184m descending

and a little flat section, and then you sir have finished the K2C.

Keagan, you, sir, have legendary status bestowed upon you!!! Printed, laminated & stuck all over my house and indoor trainer. THANK YOU!!!!

Keagan, you, sir, have legendary status bestowed upon you!!! Printed, laminated & stuck all over my house and indoor trainer. THANK YOU!!!!

Scotty P - Pleasure to be of any service. Its great to hear that someone is getting some use out of all my efforts. If you see me on the day wearing my Pennies cycling top make sure to swing past and say hi!

Scotty P - Pleasure to be of any service. Its great to hear that someone is getting some use out of all my efforts. If you see me on the day wearing my Pennies cycling top make sure to swing past and say hi!

DEPENDS ON WHERE U START. I`LL HAVE SOME MUSIC THIS YEAR AGAIN. iT SEEMS TO HELP WHEN CLIMBING THE FIRST 3 CLIMBS. :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

Inskrywings is voorlopig gevat. Dit was vinnig gewees.

Ag dit suck nou man! !!!! Damn.... ek huil sommer

Ag dit suck nou man! !!!! Damn.... ek huil sommer

Stuur hulle n mail, dalk is daar iemand wat cancel en julle kan dalk daarby baat. Hoop julle kom reg, dis n awesome event.

I'll do that, with something cold amber for you, for your efforts Bud. You'll have no worries spotting me, I'll be the one singing lullabies to the sweep vehicle, Kleenex in hand, and tongue scrapping on the floor!!!

How are the water points in terms of food? Or should I rather pack my own energy bars for the whole ride? Looking to finish in 5-6 hours...

How are the water points in terms of food? Or should I rather pack my own energy bars for the whole ride? Looking to finish in 5-6 hours...

Very well stocked, also depends on how long you gonna ride. Just have a banana or energy bar incase you get extra hungry.

The potatoes last year was a life saver. The water at the 50km mark I think it was tasted like chlorine, but all in all they were well stocked. You should be fine. Just take your normal gu or energy bars and water. Refill and refuel at the waterpoints.

I've heard so many conflicting stories. Could someone who has done the event before tell us how many water points there are, or at least, were in the previous events. Thank you.

Archived