Tool Kits

rkeetsa

Crisis. That's twice as much as the tool kit costs. My R 500 peg board works just fine thanks.

You should look look in junkmail etc for "architects plan cabinets" - they make really nice tool and spare part drawers... might want to stay away from A0 ones though - unless you have really long arms, it's difficult to reach the back of the drawer..

Something like this

http://www.junkmail.co.za/business/office-furniture/gauteng/pretoria/pretoria-moot/plan-cabinet-steel-32264189

You can also buy them new, but they are more expensive than used....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

These mini ryder folding tools work great as Allen keys, I use them on bikes every single day. You just need to get loose long 8mm & 10mm allen keys for crank bolts(if your bike still has them).

I just replace them every few years, at a cost of R50-R90 it's the best bike tool investment.

Buy a good Chain whip and Chain breaker, Park Tool will be my choice. The rest, anything will do, except if you still need a crank puller...

Sorry, I don't sell any of them, just my personal opinion.

post-55338-0-69755900-1393418103_thumb.jpg

Like the line from Fast and Furious,

If you can't find the tool in this workshop then you have no place being there.

G

This one. Yours for a mere R 62 500. But you'll drink free beer for the rest of your life cos all your riding mates will always be in your garage workshop. It even comes with the bottle opener.

http://www.parktool.com/uploads/thumbnails/uploads/products/bbd7f1fc684da4a6150ff1df4c54e248bbf55fbc_430x390.jpg