[Event] Suikerbosrand Route 42 Mtb Classic 2014

trek2300

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was parked next to this guy... And no in not a noom but i too have bar ends and saddle bag and bot give a rats if people like it or not. I ride my bike and i like it.

I was parked next to this guy... And no in not a noom but i too have bar ends and saddle bag and bot give a rats if people like it or not. I ride my bike and i like it.

So you never noticed the ;)?

Nope... Just forgot to add myne

Pieman (ewep) and I go back a long time, not sure if thats a good thing or not ...., he knows I was pulling his leg :w00t:

Was a nice race. Nice to meet you scotty. I made a mess of my 30km race. was in 6th position until the last turn at the bridge. missed the sign and shot past. Will be back next year for revenge. The beer went down well

Good to meet you!

Pieman (ewep) and I go back a long time, not sure if thats a good thing or not ...., he knows I was pulling his leg :w00t:

Good thing, no. The old people are starting to tire me out. Looking at fashion and not functionality at your age is dangerous NSBB!!!!

Now where can I go look for the peechas????

Good to meet you!

Good thing, no. The old people are starting to tire me out. Looking at fashion and not functionality at your age is dangerous NSBB!!!!

Now where can I go look for the peechas????

also looking for the pics

This must rate as one of the best races on the calender. :clap: :clap: :clap: The 35km was really awesome, but the organisation and water tables impressed most!! The Dunblane clowns :cursing: can learn a thing or two. Well stocked with cold product AND friendly. I will be back and I will spread the good news!!!! My better half was a bit broken last night, (thats wife not bike :w00t: ), but she also loved it.

Was a nice race. Nice to meet you scotty. I made a mess of my 30km race. was in 6th position until the last turn at the bridge. missed the sign and shot past. Will be back next year for revenge. The beer went down well

Good meeting you as well, where did you disappear to, I was going to stick you to a beer :w00t:

was a good ride out, the 75km route was superb , great views from the top of the mountains we climbed....

loved the rocky climbs on the "loop" and "wilkie se buletjie" ...heartbreak hill broke a few chaps...saw some people cramping and swearing up that short hill..

water points were friendly and stocked

definitely be back next year !!!!!

For me, the 75km race had every thing - steep rocky climbs, fast open dirt roads, fast rocky descents...what a race!

I fell in the sand, in the mud and on the rocks. Only my 2nd race and well recommended!

Only neg comment - rather give me a "I survived the race" T-shirt, instead of a bag on not so goodies.

post-16115-0-98425300-1396866845_thumb.jpegVery nice Race , fell on the 2nd goats track though , saddle got ripped of , I completed the last +-8 km without a saddle , Feeling the legs and stomach muscles today :whistling:

Edit : added a pic

Edited by Sani

Big up to the dude on the Booth bike. I think we passed each other 2 or 3 times during the race. He gave me carrots in the last 10km. Power legs bud!