THANKS GUYS!!!

FootballingCyclist

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Frail4Life

Well done to All involved!

Sportsworld has always been a Helping kind of Guy.

Great to see some people still care!

Flip and he is till riding ? Does the helmet fit under his hair yet ?

He still has a huge hair pile with the helmet sitting on top. :w00t:

Hi Guys,

So the lady Aaron lives with mailed me yesterday, she says early yesterday morning Aaron was out the door with brand new kit, helmet, gloves, shoes all on and smiling from ear to ear!!

I did tell him, there is NO WAY of getting away from it, but seeing as how its his first time with cleats, he WILL fall a few times LOL...

Thanks again to all for the responses, i have sent the link of this oage to the lady Aaron lives with and she will show him the responses and support from all you guys...

Rory

Guys, Look out for Aaron on the road in the mornings and on weekends... As u see he will be riding a RC6000 Raleigh(see pics) with his new Hammer helmet and cycling kits, just give him a shout and a hello or something, he really and trully is a humble guy!!

Also, if anyone needs any gardening or bartending done, PM me and i will give you his contact number... Aaron is a gardener at an estate on the top of Southern Cross drive in Newlands and cycles to work everyday! He also does bartending and waitering if anyone needs someone for an event!!

Kind Regards,

Rory

This is exactly why I enjoy this cycling fraternity so so much. the country, at large, can learn how to exist side by side here. Well done guys.

Hi

It's really a very humbling heart warming story. Well done to you Rory.

Keeps the great spirit of the Hub alive, after the many sombre experiences of theft and hijacking.

Great stuff.

Archived