Fitment Discounts for Argus participants

Hey Hubbers,

In case you missed it, we have opened a new cycling fitment concept store at The River Club in Cape Town.

To celebrate we are offering all Argus Cycle Tour participants a 20% discount on all fitments for this week only. All you need is proof of entry! Now how's that?

To make a booking e-mail fittings@sciencetosport.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

Happy cycling,

The ErgoFit Team

For more info on our product please visit: https://www.sciencetosport.com/ergofit/

Menu - January 2014.pdf

I'm very keen, even if it's for a mountain bike? When could I make an appointment for?

How do I prove I have entered Argus?

You would have had an email with confirmation of you entering giving your race number and start time!!!

if you guys have any questions please drop us a mail. Glad to assist. If you're having serious aches on your bike it's best to get the problem sorted before the day rather than suffer through it.

Hey, did you guys know that we don't use the plumb line measurement from the knee to determine saddle setback? We rather take a more dynamic approach by assessing flexibility and taking riding history into account.

Just a fun fact!