Apologies to the gentleman whose bag I took on Bottelary Hills

Fabian46

My Humblest apologies to the gentleman whose bag I found on the green route(via Hazendal) on Bottelary Hills on Sunday.

Myself and my wife were walking up there and found the bag tucked away in the bushes. Wasn't sure if it was stolen, so I rather took it down with me in the hope of finding the rightful owner.

I by chance randomly asked a gentleman on an MTB who looked like he just came off the trail whether he was up on Bottelary hills, and he in turn asked me if i found his bag...haha.

Happy to have returned his bag to him...unhappy that i spoiled his picnic he wanted to have up there.

So again...apologies Mr. Picnic man.

What were you and your wife doing in the Bushes?

:ph34r:

Hahaha....theres a lookout spot at the top of the first big climb on the green route, couple of benches there...was only there for the view....lolol

Hmmm...a 1-man picnic...

sounds like Borat's hand party?? :eek: he he he...

His wife was somewhere on the trail as well...hehe

Hmmm...a 1-man picnic...

sounds like Borat's hand party?? :eek: he he he...

what witchcraft is this

Hahaha....theres a lookout spot at the top of the first big climb on the green route, couple of benches there...was only there for the view....lolol

Did your wife enjoy the way that you were viewing her? :whistling: