Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

There is the one new section on SP4. nothing to worry about though. :thumbup:

What's that, the gaps!? The whole thing was new for me the last and only time I rode it ????

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's that, the gaps!? The whole thing was new for me the last and only time I rode it

hahaha, nah the gaps are old. the new part is the section that links the top bit to the gaps.

Entries buzzing today.... Please pay directly after registering. So far only 10% of Entries have paid.

Late Entry price of R300 will be charged for those who have not paid by Friday. (excluding those that have had EFT issues and have sent me emails). Thanks.

Just entered, thanks Johan - been looking forward to this great event ever since Enduro #1 2014!

Justin

MySOS.

Our Medics have been very on it.11 The series will now be linked to MySOS.

Download the App and register and you will have direct access to Medics on the day.

post-39465-0-60917100-1425460160_thumb.gif

I'm considering checking it out on Sat first, to see if an novice enduro-weeny like myself is capable enough.

Knowing me, my bike will continue to make it down and decide to leave me behind in a tree or something. But super keen nonetheless.

I'm assuming I can reg and pay on the morning of?

I'm considering checking it out on Sat first, to see if an novice enduro-weeny like myself is capable enough.

Knowing me, my bike will continue to make it down and decide to leave me behind in a tree or something. But super keen nonetheless.

just do it!

Dude, there is B-lines on all the tech stuff. You do not have to do anything outside your comfort zone. (Except for the climbs, they tend to be out of my comfort zone 100% of the time.)

Hi guys...

Any KZN guys going up to any of these events??? Would be cool to get a group together  :thumbup:

Who has a bus???  :whistling:

Tamryn and I will be there!

Same day registration is R300. (online R250). Rider briefing 07h30 Sunday. Just do it!!

Knowing me, my bike will continue to make it down and decide to leave me behind in a tree or something. But super keen nonetheless.

Marc, your new Pyga120 will help you down all the way. We even made a B line this week around the top rock garden. Bear in mind most of the descents are part of the marathon course.

Can we have a B line for SP2 to go around the rock garden  :whistling:

SP2 IS a rock garden :P

Are there any confirmed shuttles for tomorrow? Need to save the legs for Sunday :)

Archived