Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

I am keen for a long day out at Hakahana (so to ride all the stages we may ride) on the 6 or 7th May if anyone else will be keen....

I can do the 6th - not the seventh

There is a group ride happening on Saturday 30th April for all interested. Not all the stages though.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a group ride happening on Saturday 30th April for all interested. Not all the stages though.

Out of town unfortunately.

hayley. I'm keen quote name="hayleyearth" post="2869516" timestamp="1461220177"]

I am keen for a long day out at Hakahana (so to ride all the stages we may ride) on the 6 or 7th May if anyone else will be keen....

hayley. I'm keen quote name="hayleyearth" post="2869516" timestamp="1461220177"]

Sadly the 6th of May is a Friday, but will be keen to ride the 7th....Very keen to do all SP's!

Will also be there on the 30th

• 1 month later...

Less than a week to go to the first Enduro of 2016!!!

Was at Haka the whole weekend riding the lines.... You guys are in for a treat!!! There are some insanely fun new additions!!!

Who all is joining?

I would Dig to Join in but a Little out of depth with my hardtail is there a hardtail category or anyone going to be riding hardtails

I would Dig to Join in but a Little out of depth with my hardtail is there a hardtail category or anyone going to be riding hardtails

There is a hardtail class!

Rode yesterday with a lady who was on a hardtail and she managed to ride everything...

So there is no excuse!!

Thats all i wanted if theres no excuse then i shall make none really going to do my best to be there whats the costs involved and which day is it ?

Thats all i wanted if theres no excuse then i shall make none really going to do my best to be there whats the costs involved and which day is it ?

The race is on Sunday the 12th of June. Entry cost is R250.

You can enter on the website:

http://www.hakahanatrails.co.za/

Anyone with a guess as to what time the event will finish on the day?

According to the website, it ends at 14h00

Anyone with a guess as to what time the event will finish on the day?

If you're fit you can climb fast and finish well before lunch. :P

If you take your time like me, budget on +-1 hour per stage but it should take less than that this time  :drool:

If you're fit you can climb fast and finish well before lunch. :P

So - before tea time then? :)

Can you just hit the stages when you want or do you have to wait for for the last rider on the stage before carrying on to the new one/next one

OK. Some Guides:

Its cold here and we've planned a moderate day out. So: Rider Briefing & Race start at 08h30 on Sunday. You will have an option of SP10 or SP5 to start and then will need to do the other three in sequence. The total distance is 21km with 650m elevation. Results and Prize giving at 13h00. All the lines are rideable on a Hardtail. Practise open Friday 12h00-17h00 and Saturday 07h00-15h00. Spread the word!!!!

And Please Register online. You have no idea how this reduces last minute admins especially if we expect live results. Thanks. 

Archived