Hakahana Enduro

HAKAHANA TRAILS

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What event is this ? HAKA ENDURO INTRO

is it an enduro event or a practice round ?

Haven't been to one myself but my understanding is that its a skills clinic on the enduro stages. Usually with the PYGA crowd. Also just an excuse to go ride the stages with a bigger group. Maybe someone who has done one can chip in.

Awesome i must say you always helping me out its greatly appreciated i will be Attending the series this year on my hard tail but going to whip no problem looking quite forward actually You going to Pull Through ?

ENDURO INTRO. it's a concept for a fun weekend of enduro riding. The plan is to extend PYGA's "intro to enduro" into a more intense and full program. Again with top skills instructors . We should have 3 lines on the farm by then (4.7&another) -perfect for skills sessioning and learning. "Less full-face and more skills" so we open the door to many exXC onlookers, waiting to take the plunge. ???? and of course for us to shred. All 8 lines will be open.

ENDURO INTRO. it's a concept for a fun weekend of enduro riding. The plan is to extend PYGA's "intro to enduro" into a more intense and full program. Again with top skills instructors . We should have 3 lines on the farm by then (4.7&another) -perfect for skills sessioning and learning. "Less full-face and more skills" so we open the door to many exXC onlookers, waiting to take the plunge. and of course for us to shred. All 8 lines will be open.

Where do I book my spot?

Awesome thank you im also super super keen i live in Hennops river and would be keen to help out ith course building and getting more involved looking super forward as above just let me know and i will book and be there

Awesome thank you im also super super keen i live in Hennops river and would be keen to help out ith course building and getting more involved looking super forward as above just let me know and i will book and be there

We are doing some trail building / maintenence on Sunday actually.. the more the merrier :)

We are doing some trail building / maintenence on Sunday actually.. the more the merrier :)

Sounds good to me im a bt busy on sunday already but def going to try and stop in and say howsit who do i meet whats the guy name my name is jamie Pitzner Where you guys going to be busy on the track or can i grab someones  number ? Thank much appreciated

Sounds good to me im a bt busy on sunday already but def going to try and stop in and say howsit who do i meet whats the guy name my name is jamie Pitzner Where you guys going to be busy on the track or can i grab someones  number ? Thank much appreciated

Hey Jamie, sorry dude only saw your response now. we were busy on SP3 yesterday, but we'll be having some more build days in the coming weeks, so will let you know when the next one is.

New jump and landing built on SP3 by one of the teams working on Sunday.

A lot of fun was had while working.

ENDURO INTRO. it's a concept for a fun weekend of enduro riding. The plan is to extend PYGA's "intro to enduro" into a more intense and full program. Again with top skills instructors . We should have 3 lines on the farm by then (4.7&another) -perfect for skills sessioning and learning. "Less full-face and more skills" so we open the door to many exXC onlookers, waiting to take the plunge. and of course for us to shred. All 8 lines will be open.

what if you have a better bike than a PYGA , can you still ride the weekend?

OOOOOOHHHHH Shots fired!  :eek: Friday comes early....

(I ride a Rocky AM bike so I am with you since I believe my baby is better than any other, but I may be biased :devil: )

You may ride the weekend.....provided your "better than a pyga" bike is on the podium at all the hakahanas......

oh wait..... sorry..... there is no space on the podium at hakahana...... its owned by PYGAS....

PYGA FTW      :devil:

PS TOTALLY BIASED AND IN LOVE WITH MY PYGA.......in case it wasnt obvious..

• 1 month later...

Hey guys.

Anyone know whats happening with the Enduro intro thing?

Is it still happening? What costs are involved?

keen to give this a go, but need bike with at least front suspension.

will there be bikes available to rent?

Archived