Cycling terrorists

Satan

I have just returned to the office after a lunch with another HUBBER.

On our drive home we came across 4 cyclists riding 2 abreast on a busy road. We could not get past, and at first we are patient. After 30seconds I reached over and pushed the horn to tell them to move. Thye just ignore us. Then we hoot again and the one cyclist turn and give us the finger.

So we manage to pull alongside when the traffic clears and I tell them that we too are cyclist and that they should know beter. They start shouting and swear at us. So we drive on

At the next robot we are stopped, and they catch up to us. The one kick the door of my friends car as they come past slowly, and quickly ride off.

We try to catch them, but have no luck finding them once we turn and go back. There is now a big scratch and dent in the door.

These 4 youngsters are riding in Supercycling/Toyota kit. It is a disgrace, and we were at first patient with them. No wonder we get so much trouble from motorists when we ride. 

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ek stem saam.....dalk moet mens bietjie speur werk doen en uitvind wie dit is wat soos hooligans ry.  hulle moet dalk liewer weer begin leer fietsry op 'n driewiel.Tongue

ps.  S ek gaan vanmiddag die oakleys oplaai by die poskantoor.  sal jou dan verder uitsort.

Dankie Mikey!

My friend is contacting Andrew. Have taken photo of the door, will try upload it from my phone.

Guest Michelle

Did it not cross your mind to take photos of the riders rather than the door Wink

Where did this incident occur???

you wanna organize a troup to beat them up? Smile

you are familiar with the team, aren't you? Wink

Where did this incident occur???

you wanna organize a troup to beat them up? Smile

you are familiar with the team' date=' aren't you? Wink
[/quote']

I maybe familiar with the team/individuals, depending if they are in my team or if they are part of the club/academy. By knowing where abouts the incident occured, I may have an idea.

Either way, my sponsors being mentioned in a negative thread upsets me to no end!!!!!
Mike2008-02-27 08:40:15

fist fight!!!!!!

(of course i'm sitting here waiting for the peeps to start justifying this behaviour - i know that there are some who are going to, or who will be darned tempted to!)

fist fight!!!!!!

(of course i'm sitting here waiting for the peeps to start justifying this behaviour - i know that there are some who are going to' date=' or who will be darned tempted to!)
[/quote']

They kicked a dent in satans door!! Good for them...LOL

fist fight!!!!!!

(of course i'm sitting here waiting for the peeps to start justifying this behaviour - i know that there are some who are going to' date=' or who will be darned tempted to!)
[/quote']

They kicked a dent in satans door!! Good for them...LOL