[Event] Amarider 100Miler & 50Miler

Dirtopia MTB Events

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gargle it away, Mads! Listerine mouthwash kicks it.

Also sitting with it on and off now - it usually gets better by midweek, then you hit the cold morning air again in training over the weekend! :huh: Then you klap Sunday morning as well before you acknowledge your sore throat, by Monday it's on fire again... :ph34r:

I was told this race is not about courage to enter but its about crazy... sounds like it fits my profile :P

First one for me, longest I've done is the One Tonner but that is on road and I think MTB will be a whole different story!

Here is hoping that NW will sit tight until we start making our way back!

Anyone looking to get a small group for a sub 7 let me know. That is my goal. Did a 7.10 last year so just need a little help.

I'm also aiming for sub 7 - was planning to ride with my Epic partner. You are welcome to join.

Interested to share a ride? I'll be travelling from Muizenberg and could pick you up somewhere along the way.

Looking for a 100 Miler Entry!! Missed the entry cut off. If anyone is looking to unload an entry please PM me.

whats the elevation for the 50 miler?

Dont have a figure for you but it's fairly flat. Climbing only in the last 20km so save some legs. My guess would be at 700m of climbing (if that).

Thanks for the offer but I am already lifting a friend. What bike do you ride? I will keep a lookout for you. I have a black Bulls with 1X10. 36 wolftooth on the front. Not sure which shirt I will be wearing yet. Dead keen for a small group. We can see how we go and well it works.

I'm usually the only one riding a CUBE bike :-)