user : ronsha

Meezo

Guys, Riaz had different numbers for him but I have just spoken to him again - he called me back saying hasnt been on the hub since this morning confirming he has the money, but the groupset is as per the pics and he is sending it by 2pm this afternoon when he will confirm the waybill number with me!

So im sitting here praying this guy is telling me the truth!

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Post up the account details of the bank account you paid it into. Perhaps there's a banker online that might get you better info about who actually owns this account... :ph34r: (No that would not be me)

I hope that this is not just another scam. If so, where has the trust, integrity and honesty gone.

Edited by Mavro

Sh*t... This looks very similar to my scam last week... Mine was the other way around though. Fraudulent transfer made into my account for my bike I was selling. I lost R14500 from one of these buggers! Feel for you Bman... Hope you somehow sort it out!

Guest ronsha

Hi

all the goods I am selling is legit. I can give you my word.

I am sending the dura ace groupset off this afternoon to Brendan based in Durban and the Silverback

storm has also been sold with the mavic wheels to Riaz in Cape town.

Once they have recieved it They can give their opion weather I am legit or not. But All my ads are as posted in that condition

as I posted on the hub. I will also includ a pics once the courier picked up the goods this afternoon of the wables.

Guys, Riaz had different numbers for him but I have just spoken to him again - he called me back saying hasnt been on the hub since this morning confirming he has the money, but the groupset is as per the pics and he is sending it by 2pm this afternoon when he will confirm the waybill number with me!

So im sitting here praying this guy is telling me the truth!

Hope for your sake it is the truth. Lesson learnt? No out of town purchases from newbies! Someone must vet the new seller locally with an in person exchange of goods and cash to make sure they are legit! This will take too much time for scammers who are not really into our market or understand our ways.

Here is a suggestion, not sure if it is possible.

In order to have a bank account open, one needs to be FICA approved.

Try calling the bank and see if you are able to get his fica information or find out what is the process for getting his information.

Hi

I am sending the dura ace groupset off this afternoon to Brendan based in Durban and the Silverback

Once they have recieved it They can give their opion weather I am legit or not. But All my ads are as posted in that condition

as I posted on the hub. I will also includ a pics once the courier picked up the goods this afternoon of the wables.

Ons hou jou dop :eek: ... Good on you for posting but being a new member you have to build up your credibility with our community. Be legit always!!! Anders kan jy verseker wees van een ding.... papa wag vir jou :whistling:

Hi

Well done for replying and if you are indeed legit we collectively apologise if you feel hard done by. Unfortunately we are a band of cycling brothers on here who try and look out for one another and if you stick around you will get to count on this too. Good job on doing the right thing so far!

Hi

Hi Shaun,

Look forward to receiving and clearing any doubt about you!

Thanks

Hi

Why the copied photo???

Guest ronsha

Thanks bogusone. I will not do anyone in. I have also purchesd alot on the hub and would also not

like to be done in.

Hope for your sake it is the truth. Lesson learnt? No out of town purchases from newbies! Someone must vet the new seller locally with an in person exchange of goods and cash to make sure they are legit! This will take too much time for scammers who are not really into our market or understand our ways.

Sounding more like the truth now! Still have a little doubt but praying its all legit still.

Lesson learnt for future - every other purchase, which over the time i have traded on the hub would be in excess of 30 has been smooth and perfect so never have doubted anyone and trusted my riding buddies on here! Hopefully this will end smoothly now!