Top Posters In This Topic

if they are watching they aren't watching well as I just got this

Dear Customer,

Yes it is shimano 105 components.

Thank you

and

even though the add is down he says

Yes is still availble

Can almost guarantee you they are watching the posts on the Hub. These mofo's are sneaky

I reported the ad... but yeah most definatly! these guys are sneaky...hope nobody bought into it

Dear Customer,

Thank you

and

Yes is still availble

Dear Customer,

Thank you

and

Yes is still availble

Hahaha WTF. 105 on a mtb waaahahahahahaha

As i mentioned before the bike is in our warehouse and we only allow our delivery agent to pick it up in our warehouse due to security reason and deliver directly to customer doorstep.

Thank you

oh well I'll give him the address of the local police station and see if he'll deliver there

Yes we can deliver to the address tomorrow.

Before delivery you will pay 50% deposit and the balance of 50% will be paid upon delivery.

Thank you

Have you spoken to him yet, Guys name is most probably Solomon. Tells you that all business arrangements are based on trust. Brilliant! I spoke to them 3 times last week, all different ads. I tried my best to string him along. 3 or 4 people, I heard of, even drove to Swellendam chasing just one of his brilliant offers. He must be killing it!

I see two of his Ad's still haven't been removed... ?http://www.junkmail.co.za/sports/cycling/gauteng/johannesburg/new-2014-cannondale-trigger-carbon-1-29er-34533429

and the same wording whatout the picture on... http://johannesburg.locanto.co.za/ID_238699029/New-2014-Cannondale-Trigger-Carbon-1-29er.html

And yes I've reported both.

This bike was previously seen on ebay.com

Great tip from Gandalf

"If you have google chrome, have the picure open in google chrome, right click on the picture and "search google for this image" you will find posts and pictures related to that picture, you will be able to see where else the user has posted the ad or if the picture was just pulled off the net. Same applies for users provided details, a google search will show all related to it.

Same guy.. Had a scott foil 20 on 30k road bike for R4500 on gumtree add said he lives in uitenhage PE but he said he is from Pakistan.. Same story pay half now and other half after you receive te bike..