West Rand Cycles

Dewald3

i live in modderfontein (near edenvale) and trek to WR for my bikes. they're worth a trip

Oi Rosy. Isn't that near KP?

Little Falls Cyclelab have some great staff. Like them a lot.

Haven't been to WRC...

I get my bike serviced at Cyclelab Littlefalls. Great staff and a really great workshop.

Seems like CL Little Falls is the place to go! Bought my MTB from the and had to take it back to check the brakes. Brilliant service all around!!!

I supported WRC up to the point where they became a Specialized Concept Store. Funny enough, I now feel like my Mongoose, Silverback Scott and Pina MTBs are not good enough. Same for my son's Ghost. Bought the Scott second hand from CL Little Falls ( no complaints ) but take my bikes to Leewees ( Bruce Reineke West Rand ) (?) in Ruimsig . Dave even makes a Toppy like me feel welcome.

• 7 months later...

Recently ordered a Specialized Fatboy from West Rand.  I am in Cape Town.  Great fast and efficient service from them.  I dealt with Stephan. He was quick to return my emails and had the bike on my doorstep in 2 days.

Always had excellent service from Westrand. I guess nobody is perfect but if I didn't go to them I'm not sure where I'd go...

Same here, I have had my issues with them but somehow the good out weighs the bad every time. They have never dropped me in  time of need so I will always support them.

Case in point: I had a leaking camelbak bladder from my camelbak which I didn't even buy from them. They took a bladder out of a new camelbak they had on the floor and gave it to me saying they would send my leaking one back (to replace their one).

And they have a fudge... :P

Before this year, the last time I really bought anything from WRC was 5 years ago. But I always got and still get the best service :clap: ! The couple guys who've whinged about them  on this thread might have just cause to do so, but in the 7 years I've been dealing with them I can only say good things. Any issues I've had have been swiftly dealt with and the guys, be it (in no order of importance) Eben, Stephan, Jnr, Jeandre or Lynne, always go out of their way to make sure the tiniest detail is taken care of... . :thumbup:

Edited by L.T.G