Tokai Volunteer build day - 05 April, 9am

(Deon)

................renegade trail dumbing downers at work.

A.k.a. yellow bellied chickens too proud to get off and walk :D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, has it changed that much? Pity.. but the rain in winter will bring welcomed changes, surely. ;)

Actually this area was due for some work, mainly the step up root. The plan was be to set rocks in the ground before the root providing traction for the rear wheel but still lower than the root for those who don't shy away from a challenge. Will check on this..

You know who to call, dude...

on a side note I've just had my truck washed so we should get some nice rain tonight. Hopefully hat will help get the divert bedded in nicely.

That works for you too does it? I thought I was the only one with that power.

Really, has it changed that much? Pity.. but the rain in winter will bring welcomed changes, surely. ;)

Actually this area was due for some work, mainly the step up root. The plan was be to set rocks in the ground before the root providing traction for the rear wheel but still lower than the root for those who don't shy away from a challenge. Will check on this..

Simple answer to that is yes.

Regarding the rain - unless it is special rain that helps rocks grow big and strong then it isn't going to help.

A real shame as that bridge and entry was my first real sense of achievement when I finally got around to riding it.

Forgot to add - the reshape on Vasbyt is really nice. Rode it yesterday and today and it adds nicely to the track.

Getting up however is now a bit more of a challenge.

Guest Omega Man

Only coz you cant reach the bonnet. :ph34r:

Happy with your forecast!

Hahahaha. I've got one of those grey plastic 2 step goodies.

A.k.a. yellow bellied chickens too proud to get off and walk :D

What happened to your holiday?? Did your kids gang up on you? Edited by Pain or shine

What happened to your holiday?? Did your kids gang up on you?

Democracy stinks when you get out-voted! That's what happened to my holiday! On top of making me stay at home they then gave me the flu so I couldn't even ride my bike! :thumbdown:

Democracy stinks when you get out-voted! That's what happened to my holiday! On top of making me stay at home they then gave me the flu so I couldn't even ride my bike! :thumbdown:

Seems it's going around. I feel your congestion... Meh.

Democracy? In your own home? Dictatorship is the only way.

In my house that would be the wife giving out the orders.

Seems it's going around. I feel your congestion... Meh.

Kid in creche syndrome, be prepared to catch every disease that every kid brings to the table.

• 2 weeks later...