Breede MTB - 12 April

Rydogg

Serious? I hope by choice, coz it was very well marked, and if by choice, they should not cross the timing mat...Anyway, dont want to start something, I felt crap enough before, during and after the race ^_^

There is no way that someone could do it unintently. The distance signs there was almost as tall as me.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no way that someone could do it unintently. The distance signs there was almost as tall as me.

Definitely agree, but I can understand if some of the late starters bailed because of the heat, some people can handle heat, while others dont

O, got 48km on polar and my ave hr was 90%........

Jy kon gewen het as jy nie so na jou nuut geskeurde bene die heeeeltyd gestaar het nie :ph34r:

Jy kon gewen het as jy nie so na jou nuut geskeurde bene die heeeeltyd gestaar het nie :ph34r:

Die dat ek heel agter is . Ek het die heeltyd gesoek vir die paar mooi bene waarmee hy so gespog het, maar ek sien nou julle het heelvoor gery....... die dat ek dit nie kon kry nie.

:D

Die dat ek heel agter is . Ek het die heeltyd gesoek vir die paar mooi bene waarmee hy so gespog het, maar ek sien nou julle het heelvoor gery....... die dat ek dit nie kon kry nie.

:D

Yip! Sy vrou het gevra ek moet eerste 15km saam hom ry net om al die girls weg te hou, ekt my job gedoen. hehe!

Wat my nou kwaad maak, as ek ni vi Brandon oorreed het om aan te hou ni, het ons almal een plek beter gedoen!

Ek jou mos gese Mads, ry saam met my, my bene gelyk soos n wortel voor n donkie se neus......

Yip! Sy vrou het gevra ek moet eerste 15km saam hom ry net om al die girls weg te hou, ekt my job gedoen. hehe!

Net die eerste 15? :ph34r:

:)

Wat my nou kwaad maak, as ek ni vi Brandon oorreed het om aan te hou ni, het ons almal een plek beter gedoen!

Ek jou mos gese Mads, ry saam met my, my bene gelyk soos n wortel voor n donkie se neus......������

Ons almal het een plek beter klaar gemaak, want die vriend wat ek besluit het om te jaag op 15km het sy Racetec chip verloor :whistling:

a lot of 46km riders took the 30km turn off

Why dont results list the people who started for the 46km as DNF? Definitely more than 13 people behind me at the last water point. Plus the chick who dismounted at the one steep downhill, thereby seriously injuring the reputation of all female riders. Grrr.

It was not possible to miss the 30km/46km split they were massive boards. Please can we have a show of hands which of you got this wrong so that I never drive with you. (going to bed now so can wake up with regained pride and ride the road bike which will surely be more forgiving)

Edited by CleatsnCleavage

That should have been two laps at least. How did Timo do? Guy is a mac hine!!

Timo came in 3rd (although, the guy in 2nd place might be someone who bailed at the 30km mark), Johan Rabie, another machine from Malmesbury was 1st. Think Timo just took it easy after his oversees stage race which he won and pocketed 15000pounds! alot of mula, I saw it on SuperCycling

Edited by BrandonF

Why dont results list the people who started for the 46km as DNF? Definitely more than 13 people behind me at the last water point. Plus the chick who dismounted at the one steep downhill, thereby seriously injuring the reputation of all female riders. Grrr.

It was not possible to miss the 30km/46km split they were massive boards. Please can we have a show of hands which of you got this wrong so that I never drive with you. (going to bed now so can wake up with regained pride and ride the road bike which will surely be more forgiving)

Its one of the long debated flaws of PPA races, only paid up PPA members results show on racetec, so its never really a true reflection of attendance and position, there might have 250 entrants but Racetec will only show 130...It will mostly affect the back markers tho as guys that race for position will want to see results and can only start in seeded groups if they are paid up members, the TEMP boards you see are those that probably dont care about results etc

Flip that's why I don't see my result on racetec. Know this is a way of ppa to get more members, but flip I want to build up some good times to improve my starting time for the karoo 2 coast and now the first race good one is not showing.

Flip that's why I don't see my result on racetec. Know this is a way of ppa to get more members, but flip I want to build up some good times to improve my starting time for the karoo 2 coast and now the first race good one is not showing.

Yip, times mean nothing if not a PPA member. Did you wear a racetec chip tho, cos I think it still registers but will only reflect if you get a membership, but you'll have to phone Racetec etc etc