Giro d' Italia 2014

'Dale

Androni haven't left the front of the peloton for the last 40km. They've brought the gap down to 2:15, but will they have the energy to do anything if they do manage to close it down?

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good question

Uran who is closer can climb too and he's looking solid

Maybe I'm underestimating Uran but I think it will be a straight fight between Evans and Quintana

Maybe I'm underestimating Uran but I think it will be a straight fight between Evans and Quintana

Hmmm

Underestimate a Colombian climber at your own peril :-)

OPQS is also such a tight unit

Edited by ' Dale

Remember he's been on a GC podium before

That takes some riding

We've just had an update from Garmin-Sharp on the condition of Fabian Wegmann. It sounds like a horrific set of injuries for the German.

"Fabian Wegmann suffered a complete tear of the hamstrings in his left leg during today's Giro stage. He underwent imaging at a local hospital and team medical staff is currently arranging an orthopedic surgical follow up for him in Germany, close to his home. "

Hmmm

Underestimate a Colombian climber at your own peril :-)

OPQS is also such a tight unit

Ya looking at my fantasy team I should rather keep quiet :blush:

Deignan has made it back to the group of leaders as the advantage falls to 1:46

The peloton is in one long line now and the gap to the escapees has been sliced down to 1:10. Their chances are getting slimmer by the pedal stroke.

Belkin, BMC and Omega Pharma-QuickStep are all on the front now. The front of the peloton has become two distinct trains.

Despite the efforts of Bardiani in the breakaway, the gap has come down to a lone minute.