Water bottle at Modders

Uni

If you dropped your water bottle on the green trail this morning and you'd like it back give me a shout, I picked it up. If no response in a week it will go into the charity box.

If you dropped your water bottle on the green trail this morning and you'd like it back give me a shout, I picked it up. If no response in a week it will go into the charity box.

Off topic. What is trials like? How much mud is left?

was in there weds night, mud manageable but thought the trails were generally a bit rough. Hadnt been there since xmas eve when they were re-making the battle of the somme with all the mud there. Mudderfontein. Hijack off.

Few puddles around but nothing unpassable. They've put up some planks over sections , lots of ruts and damm lots of sand in places (almost lost my front teeth today, wiped on some loose sand) - some areas still closed off (along reeds) where they're doing maintenance. I'd say go for it ;)

Oh took two mates along that usually only ride the spruit, they loved it. Some of those climbs put hair on their chest ;)

Edited by Uni

Few puddles around but nothing unpassable. They've put up some planks over sections , lots of ruts and damm lots of sand in places (almost lost my front teeth today, wiped on some loose sand) - some areas still closed off (along reeds) where they're doing maintenance. I'd say go for it ;)

Oh took two mates along that usually only ride the spruit, they loved it. Some of those climbs put hair on their chest ;)

Was there as well on Sunday. Those ruts, going through the final dip climbing back up I kept eying the side of an uneven rut.....and the predictable happened....dove straight into a Kakiebos shoulder first after the wheel caught the side I was looking at. Luckily just my pride hurt and laughed like a fool about it, especially since I finished up still clipped in. Daai draai sallie wee so vir my kyk nie rofl. Worth a ride for sure.

Was there as well on Sunday. Those ruts, going through the final dip climbing back up I kept eying the side of an uneven rut.....and the predictable happened....dove straight into a Kakiebos shoulder first after the wheel caught the side I was looking at. Luckily just my pride hurt and laughed like a fool about it, especially since I finished up still clipped in. Daai draai sallie wee so vir my kyk nie rofl. Worth a ride for sure.

hahaa yeah that good ol' don't stare at the thing you're trying to avoid - been there - done that.

had an eventful weekend on my bike to say the least. Fell on Sunday at Northerns. Fell on Monday at Modders :-(

got me a lekker bruise on my thigh from the Modders fall. luckily nothing too serious and my bike is fine :-)

Edited by Uni