Saddle suggestions for tri-bike

banna

Hi guys, I need some advice in getting a better saddle to do Ironman next year. I have a normal road bike

(Giant TCR) that I will be using. Did the 2013 IM with a Fizik Gobi, and although I luv the Gobi on my mtb, it wasn't as effective as a "tri" saddle, especially when you're sitting in the tri position using the tri bars. It got very uncomfortable during the second half of the bike leg. So please give me some ideas for saddles. Shotto. Banna

Agreed. I love the Adamo.

Used to get some numbness in the nether regions when using a Fizik Arione. Changed to the Adamo and will never look back. Got one on road and tri too.

Thx gents. Ja, the thing with the Gobi is that it has a very long nose, which doesn't work that well when in the tri position (..... as I discovered....... ).

Gotta agree, the Adamo is the solution, Also ride the Road version on the Tri bike and have no issues.

ISM Adamo TT

After many years of looking and tri'ing (gerrit?) different saddles I recently tri'd one if these and it's far better than any other saddle I've used before. It's so comfortable when in the TT position I'm thinking if fitting TT bars on my MTB......

Thx gents. Ja, the thing with the Gobi is that it has a very long nose, which doesn't work that well when in the tri position (..... as I discovered....... ).

After tri'ing an Adamo I've come to the conclusion that normal saddles were designed by a pervert who was abused by a cyclist and the pointy saddle was his revenge....

Hi guys, I need some advice in getting a better saddle to do Ironman next year. I have a normal road bike

(Giant TCR) that I will be using. Did the 2013 IM with a Fizik Gobi, and although I luv the Gobi on my mtb, it wasn't as effective as a "tri" saddle, especially when you're sitting in the tri position using the tri bars. It got very uncomfortable during the second half of the bike leg. So please give me some ideas for saddles. Shotto. Banna

https://www.bikehub.co.za/classifieds/75545-selle-italia-slr-t1-troy-lee-designs/

Hehe. Not sure it's legal to put Troy Lee stuff on a tribike...

Wil jy hom probeer? Dit is 'n Tri saal

My arse does not like saddles.

I'm comfortable on an Adamo Prologue.

Some of the best money I've spent (apart from a dishwasher, corrective eye surgery and two Toyota's that is...)

Wil jy hom probeer? Dit is 'n Tri saal

Thx Iwan. Gaan jou dalk opvat daarop. Het gelukkig nog biekie tyd om rond te kyk.

My arse does not like saddles.

I'm comfortable on an Adamo Prologue.

Some of the best money I've spent (apart from a dishwasher, corrective eye surgery and two Toyota's that is...)

Haha! Who stocks the ISM saddles down in Cape Town if I wanted to have a look? Haven't really seen them in the bike shops. Maybe I wasn't looking hard enough...

ISM Adamo. Enough said.

I use the "Road" version on both my road and TT bikes.

+1