Nissan Trailseeker 2 Hakahana

Muggins

I've just done my first 2 rides since having a cold, and I'm going to suffer a bit. I've lost a wee bit of fitness....

What about that 64Km you did on Saturday?

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

got a late entry from a hubber, not on form at the moment, this is going to be a tough race.. was tough enough last year when I was fit.....

What about that 64Km you did on Saturday?

Compared to Hakahana, that was so flat it may as well have been downhill.

CUBE is going to have a stand at the race on Saturday. Please come past and say hi.

Some of the bikes on display will be:

1) AMS 100 SHPC SLT 29er (sub 10kg Full Suspension)

2) AMS 100 SHPC SL 29er

3) Reaction GTC SL 29er

4) Sting 120 29er

5) Acid 29er

We will also have apparel and accessories on sale.

I was seriously looking at the Cube when i was buying. Will you have any of the very oversized frames for me to look at out of curiosity?

Is there a beer license this year ? Last year's lack of one came as a bit of a surprise ! Do we need to pack a couple in a cool box in case ?

CUBE is going to have a stand at the race on Saturday. Please come past and say hi.

Some of the bikes on display will be:

1) AMS 100 SHPC SLT 29er (sub 10kg Full Suspension)

2) AMS 100 SHPC SL 29er

3) Reaction GTC SL 29er

4) Sting 120 29er

5) Acid 29er

We will also have apparel and accessories on sale.

Any demo bikes available to try for a few hours, from say... 7:30 on?

Hey Wessel,

Just wondering how many batches there are each for the Marathon and Half Marathon at Hakahana ?

Well the race is sold out, so it should be a full house of batches. B start for me.

Is there a beer license this year ? Last year's lack of one came as a bit of a surprise ! Do we need to pack a couple in a cool box in case ?

Must always have backup supply! At all races, just in case.

Hi guys

Looking for another marathon entry if anyone needs to pull out at the last minute.

Answered this earlier in the forum ;) ...

Last minute kick my own ass. I had the crank replaced yesterday,as well as the chain,never tested my bike. Now,just before loading,I decided to peddle around my place,guess what,chain slippage under pressure. Will there be any mechanics at the race that can maybe assist me please? My starting time is 09:00.

Last minute kick my own ass. I had the crank replaced yesterday,as well as the chain,never tested my bike. Now,just before loading,I decided to peddle around my place,guess what,chain slippage under pressure. Will there be any mechanics at the race that can maybe assist me please? My starting time is 09:00.

Hey Corrie. Is there not maybe too much slack on the rear derailleur cable?