Giro Day4 07Mar08

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will post loads more later!! Had a great time - stunning stunning weather, met straatvark, roadguy and the TCS crowd (IanJ, Sonic, No one knows ..., Chilli etc)

His face when he's suffering isn't much better either. Climbing Helshoogte he was always sitting on the dutch guys backwheel, looking a bit exhausted.

The face of disappointment!!

20080307_064839_IMG_4539.jpg

Hy is hoogs die dinges in.

BTW, what brake claiper is on his bike?

His face when he's suffering isn't much better either. Climbing Helshoogte he was always sitting on the dutch guys backwheel' date=' looking a bit exhausted. [/quote']

On the first ascent he was on the back of the breakaway bunch.  On the second ascent he attacked..broke up the group and caused the 2-man breakaway.  At the start of the third ascent he was in the lead heading up the steep climb.....not much sitting on the wheel looking exhausted??? Of course I did not see the fourth ascent, and when I got back for the final climb he had already punctured and was off the back of the chase pack.

His face when he's suffering isn't much better either. Climbing Helshoogte he was always sitting on the dutch guys backwheel' date=' looking a bit exhausted. [/quote']

On the first ascent he was on the back of the breakaway bunch.  On the second ascent he attacked..broke up the group and caused the 2-man breakaway.  At the start of the third ascent he was in the lead heading up the steep climb.....not much sitting on the wheel looking exhausted??? Of course I did not see the fourth ascent, and when I got back for the final climb he had already punctured and was off the back of the chase pack.

We were standing at the feeding zone and after hunter and the dutch guy were away from the others hunter was always sitting on the guys wheel!

According to preliminary results Hunter is now wearing the KOM jersey....

Barloworld therefor has all the jerseys exept U23 as well as the team competition...