Online Racing - Virtualtraining (Cyclops)

Garfield2010

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man I am jealous! What is traffic like? I saw the map - Does it translate as Sugar Lake / Sea? 

Traffic is no problem on that route...except for a short section just before the final climb because of road works, they have dug up half the road closing one lane so traffic in both directions is controlled by a stop n go traffic light and you have to wait your turn.

Zuger See in German, nope nothing to do with sugar. I think its a name derived a fishing term. The zee germans call a lake a see and a sea is a meer....very confusing if you speak afrikaans.

I have GPX file of the 3 towers if you want

Yes my mtb is jealous of my roadbike which is getting all the attention on the IDT

PM sent

Race created for tonight 19:00. Please join,

Sorry Frostie, only saw this today was running last night anyway but thanks :thumbup:  

Sorry Frostie, only saw this today was running last night anyway but thanks :thumbup:  

No problem. Will let you guys know sooner next time. My stupid power went out at 18:50 :wacko:

Any of you guys at the W2W adventure coming wknd? Will be cool to have a beer with some of the guys that kick my ass on the web

Very good.........no Alzheimers here.......

When beer is involved I still have clarity of thought

I chatted the blokes from Cycleops at the fair today. I tried to convince them to just put up races every Tuesday and Thursday at 19h00 well into the future. It looks like we have a good rhythm going here . What do you think?

Archived